Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, Saul said:

I have that affliction.  Inherited from my father the crap he kept just in case he needed it.  I am exactly the same.   😳

Oh i know all about that my old man takes it to another level, he still has wood laying under cover he stripped out of Quakers Yard grammar school which closed in 1967, when my parent pass on there's going to be a hell of a task to get rid of all the crap he's collected

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Oh i know all about that my old man takes it to another level, he still has wood laying under cover he stripped out of Quakers Yard grammar school which closed in 1967, when my parent pass on there's going to be a hell of a task to get rid of all the crap he's collected

motion bonfire GIF

That's what we did with most of dad in laws stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YamaHead said:

Gonna be a warm one today....90F....but backs off again tomorrow 👍

Got a Ride in before 9am ...darn'd camera was dead, so my "old fart" flip-phone came through...

IMG_0078.jpg.f66c2ca65f57e678a2f6a2354d4ab987.jpg

The bike looks a bit handy 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My dad passed on in 1998 but I remember the monumental task of sorting his stuff out.
I’ll give you a taster, when I was 17 I had a Citroen Dyanne.  Both doors were rusted through on the drivers side so I got two replacements from a scrappy.    Going through his stuff he still had the rusty doors from the Dyanne.  
He was a boatbuilder/builder, I have enough tools to fit out  2 or 3 workshops.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Saul said:

My dad passed on in 1998 but I remember the monumental task of sorting his stuff out.
I’ll give you a taster, when I was 17 I had a Citroen Dyanne.  Both doors were rusted through on the drivers side so I got two replacements from a scrappy.    Going through his stuff he still had the rusty doors from the Dyanne.  
He was a boatbuilder/builder, I have enough tools to fit out  2 or 3 workshops.

Good luck with all that stuff! 😆

My dad has a tip obsession so if it stands still and doesn't prove it's worth in a few seconds it can go to the dump. 

So now almost no children photos exist, it's minimalism in the extreme 😂

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was up at 6 this morning to go out on the bike as the forecast last night said it was going to be dry until 11 this morning, guess what it hasn't stopped raining since i got up and it felt cold in the house so I've lit the fire 

There's always a yin for your yan, at least you won't get done for doing 23mph

Leaving Star Trek GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good luck with all that stuff! 😆

My dad has a tip obsession so if it stands still and doesn't prove it's worth in a few seconds it can go to the dump. 

So now almost no children photos exist, it's minimalism in the extreme 😂

Dad in law disposed of very little....garage was full of crap...wouldn't throw it away, just incase it came I  handy later........never did.

He did dispose of a Singer car (in the 1960,s) by burying it in a hole he dug at the top of his garden...😂 

• Haha 6

54 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was up at 6 this morning to go out on the bike as the forecast last night said it was going to be dry until 11 this morning, guess what it hasn't stopped raining since i got up and it felt cold in the house so I've lit the fire 

Same I got up with intention of getting out , sky is near on black and rain forecast , so it’s a no from me ….

Didn’t put fire on though , that’s just gay .

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

There's always a yin for your yan, at least you won't get done for doing 23mph

Leaving Star Trek GIF

I decided to go to M&P in Swansea in the marmite wagon for a run as i need a new helmet for trail riding, i'd like to say the 20mph speed limit was a pain in the arse but i can't because it didn't affect me once, what did affect me though was M&P's being shut on a Sunday now FFS so went for dinner instead

Fat Cat Pat GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Same I got up with intention of getting out , sky is near on black and rain forecast , so it’s a no from me ….

Didn’t put fire on though , that’s just gay .

All i can say is i hope @Pedro took his waterproofs with him LOL

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I decided to go to M&P in Swansea in the marmite wagon for a run as i need a new helmet for trail riding, i'd like to say the 20mph speed limit was a pain in the arse but i can't because it didn't affect me once, what did affect me though was M&P's being shut on a Sunday now FFS so went for dinner instead

Fat Cat Pat GIF

So you went all the way to Swansea without checking it was going to be open?

@Marcel.......Freds's making his move for your title! 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you went all the way to Swansea without checking it was going to be open?

@Marcel.......Freds's making his move for your title! 

Yes i did but i always visited them on a Sunday in the past so didn't think i needed to check obviously i was wrong :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2