Your Day Today!

XTreme

Been busy sorting out Christmas this morning (yes I mentioned Christmas in September shoot me) and for the first time in decades I'm doing something different.

This year we're having two Christmas' (yep greeeedy😆) one in Spain where we'll all fly out on the 17th Dec and then return just in time for the real deal which we're having at the boys place. I've booked a nice restaurant just across the road from where they live so not a lot of cooking (on that day anyway) and then we'll return back home Boxing Day and resume the traditional stuff. 

The flights are booked, the hire car's booked, the kennels are booked, a pop up Christmas tree for Spain is ordered 😁 and tbh I'm so excited (and a little bit nervous) to be doing something other than the usual slog that I've got mild butterflies 😂 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Been busy sorting out Christmas this morning (yes I mentioned Christmas in September shoot me) and for the first time in decades I'm doing something different.

This year we're having two Christmas' (yep greeeedy😆) one in Spain where we'll all fly out on the 17th Dec and then return just in time for the real deal which we're having at the boys place. I've booked a nice restaurant just across the road from where they live so not a lot of cooking (on that day anyway) and then we'll return back home Boxing Day and resume the traditional stuff. 

The flights are booked, the hire car's booked, the kennels are booked, a pop up Christmas tree for Spain is ordered 😁 and tbh I'm so excited (and a little bit nervous) to be doing something other than the usual slog that I've got mild butterflies 😂 

Xmas over here is the complete opposite of the UK.

No panic buying, mass hysteria, and binging......it's just like another day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Can I tag along … please

• Haha 2

Daughters car has been repaired.....they did it quicker than I expected 👍 

Total bill........£1075, but it was half expected to be around that price.

There goes our burial fund. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Xmas over here is the complete opposite of the UK.

No panic buying, mass hysteria, and binging......it's just like another day.

That’s cos Navidad goes on for feckin ever in Spain. In the UK the madness is contained to a much shorter space of time preceded by nothing and followed by nothing save a minor blip of a holiday at Easter, in Spain it’s just the next lot of excuses used to run a continual fiesta/siesta 😆

Still now I’ve found the supermarket run by the chinese party poopers I don’t have to concern myself with the constant shutting down, they work all the hours god sends!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So do you want to hear the latest battery saga on the Himalayan?

Im only telling if Pete can control his third world bashing tendencies cos it has nothing to do with the bike.

You've attatched something to it (sat nav , USB etc) causing a parasitic draw.   That shit would have been made in China and the chinese crap is not liking the Indian motorcycle.

That wasn't third world bashing as China is a first world enconomy .......................

star trek yes GIF

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sorry I need better assurances I won’t have to endure the usual bollox before I share the latest battery fiasco. 

Like not blaming the feckin bike, which it turns out has done a stella job

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

• Haha 2

Something good did come out of seeing the Beemer!

Me and the wife were looking at it and I pointed out the Quadlock bracket.

She didn't know what it was so I explained how it worked......she thought at first they were just for Beemers.

When I told her they fit on all bikes she said "Why haven't you got one?". I said that despite the old bracket being ugly and awkward to use I wanted to get some use of it.

So she said that was just stupid considering how good the Quadlock is and I should order one!

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Now if I'd come out and said I want a Quadlock I'd have got the Spanish Inquisition.

You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

Who's a Player?

csi miami GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Something good did come out of seeing the Beemer!

Me and the wife were looking at it and I pointed out the Quadlock bracket.

She didn't know what it was so I explained how it worked......she thought at first they were just for Beemers.

When I told her they fit on all bikes she said "Why haven't you got one?". I said that despite the old bracket being ugly and awkward to use I wanted to get some use of it.

So she said that was just stupid considering how good the Quadlock is and I should order one!

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Now if I'd come out and said I want a Quadlock I'd have got the Spanish Inquisition.

You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

Who's a Player?

csi miami GIF

Very slowly catchy monkey 😜 

• Haha 3