Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd suspect an earthing issue, or escaped smoke 

Dash lights come on, but go off when it starts up, one light not working I can understand, but none of them, got me beat 🤔 

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

No my scoot, not my buddies,

The indicators and horn work fine on mine, just zero lights

Yeah I'd bet a dodgy earth somewhere or some escaped smoke if the fuses are known to be good, easy to test if you have a multimeter 

19 minutes ago, Clive said:

Dash lights come on, but go off when it starts up, one light not working I can understand, but none of them, got me beat 🤔 

Do you have  rats or mice around your shed at all, if so could be they have got in and done some chewing?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah I'd bet a dodgy earth somewhere or some escaped smoke if the fuses are known to be good, easy to test if you have a multimeter 

The fuse for the lights is the same fuse that powers the hooter, indicators and underseat light....those are working fine. 👍 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Do you have  rats or mice around your shed at all, if so could be they have got in and done some chewing?

No vermin in the shed, i think they would have gone for the squirrel/bird food in the shed before munching on some wires. 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

No vermin in the shed, i think they would have gone for the squirrel/bird food in the shed before munching on some wires. 😂 

As said those places are where my attention would be concentrated 

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

As said those places are where my attention would be concentrated 

I am betting on a relay that has failed, but cannot find any info as to which relay is what, 1 is for cooling fan...1 is for the fuel system....those i know, the other 3.....ain't got a clue.

And it is a big strip down to get to them. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am betting on a relay that has failed, but cannot find any info as to which relay is what, 1 is for cooling fan...1 is for the fuel system....those i know, the other 3.....ain't got a clue.

And it is a big strip down to get to them. 

It could be a relay but the earth's would be the first place I'd be checking, then relays.

I didn't even think about relays when looking at possible causes 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It could be a relay but the earth's would be the first place I'd be checking, then relays.

I didn't even think about relays when looking at possible causes 

All the lights are powered from 1 relay, they are automatic lights....as said, if one light was not working I would suspect a earth problem, but all of them leads to one power failure in my thinking.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Clive said:

All the lights are powered from 1 relay, they are automatic lights....as said, if one light was not working I would suspect a earth problem, but all of them leads to one power failure in my thinking.

Yeah you have a good point, need to see if there's a Haynes type manual for your scoot

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You were saying you were bored and had nothing to do and now you want to sell the one thing that will give you something to do :classic_laugh:

IF I can't cure the problem, I can't use it.

I just hope a Halfrauds relay will (if that is the problem 🤔) cure it.

• Like 1

Avoiding the Black Friday  mayhem on this sunny but cold morning....21f & frosty 

Seriously thinking about a dirt road ride in the big truck w/ the missus today.... just too damn nice to stay inside all day.😎

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah you have a good point, need to see if there's a Haynes type manual for your scoot

Very little for this scoot, Daelim are no longer imported into the UK,  and of course no Daelim dealers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

your not allowed to ride it :classic_laugh:

What!..I will have you know i that I have covered 90 miles............................since August. 😂 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

What!..I will have you know i that I have covered 90 miles............................since August. 😂 

More than some here have managed!

• Haha 2

On 20/11/2023 at 20:19, XTreme said:

For the football fans here, my boy went to see Athletico Madrid vs Celtic!

Very impressive buildup.....

Fuck all that shit, too much razzle dazzle, it ain't American football fer fucks sake. Let’s get back to the old school build up, loads of singing, swearing and threatening the opposing fans. If the mood takes you, a brief pitch invasion to the visiting fans end for a little scuffle. 🤣🤣

• Haha 5