Your Day Today!

XTreme

On 15/05/2024 at 11:07, boboneleg said:

My Sled is getting a service today ……

IMG_0931.thumb.jpeg.c7a39eb71d803e2560681dbd329aed4c.jpeg
IMG_0932.thumb.jpeg.394135dcbf34da661cb5e1b69d07a633.jpegIMG_0933.thumb.jpeg.af9fb848664c80406b91a494f1e63861.jpeg

Absolutely love those Desert Sleds Bob, they even look good with some side cases on.

Have you had any significant problems with it? Anything that you have to look out for other than the normal things on most bikes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What the fuck is this...are you going gay on me...lol

classic tune ... 

• Like 1

I saw an RS200 today, I didn’t think there were any left, I was on the bike so no pictures but I was trying to work out why this Mazda sports car had a Ford badge. It was being driven gently so I guess it is someone’s pride and joy as a collectors car.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I saw an RS200 today, I didn’t think there were any left, I was on the bike so no pictures but I was trying to work out why this Mazda sports car had a Ford badge. It was being driven gently so I guess it is someone’s pride and joy as a collectors car.

Yeah they are around and worth stupid money, £200k plus  so that probably explains the caution.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm no where's this fat...I'm a healthy 200 lbs.

Don't temp fate that's all we've had from Pete is how amazingly healthy he is for his age even the doctors were impressed look at him now :littleguy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Don't temp fate that's all we've had from Pete is how amazingly healthy he is for his age even the doctors were impressed look at him now :littleguy:

True....I'm going in soon for a major check up...had my blood work done about a year ago and everything was fine and dandy...but I never had a full heart exam...think it's time...approaching 60...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, busabeast said:

You've doctored that to read lbs.... should really be reading in stone you short fat cunt

At 6'1 I'm well above the average...but I have to admit my gut isn't what it was..I have a slight spare tire going on...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yeah he's a super healthy 70 year old eh, can't walk a flight of stairs and thinks exercise is clicking a mouse button but he's fit and healthy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah he's a super healthy 70 year old eh, can't walk a flight of stairs and thinks exercise is clicking a mouse button but he's fit and healthy 

I know what my health problems are, but you never know when your time is up, nothing is guaranteed in this life....

Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Clive said:

I know what my health problems are, but you never know when your time is up, nothing is guaranteed in this life....

True, Jobe's comforter you Clive 🤣

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Clive said:

One thing is guaranteed..... death

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

One thing is guaranteed..... death

And paying tax....

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Fucking hell you lot have put him in his grave already don't worry Pete i'm rooting you hope your feeling better 👍

You welsh are all the same, can't stop rooting can you

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Skippy said:

Absolutely love those Desert Sleds Bob, they even look good with some side cases on.

Have you had any significant problems with it? Anything that you have to look out for other than the normal things on most bikes?

I'm only on 7600 miles but no problems whatsoever .  Fortunately I work in the right place should I have any .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm only on 7600 miles but no problems whatsoever .  Fortunately I work in the right place should I have any .

7600 with you or overall?

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

At 6'1 I'm well above the average...but I have to admit my gut isn't what it was..I have a slight spare tire going on...

fat fuck,,, and your about 5ft

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Six30 said:

fat fuck,,, and your about 5ft

time muffin GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Screenshot_20240331_045357_Gallery.jpg

You are stood next to two dwarfs.

• Haha 1