Your Day Today!

XTreme

Gotta love the private car parks, the council ones are free for bikes.  

IMG_2670.jpeg

• Like 1

Tracer got me to the island but not without fault. 50 miles into my journey the engine light came on and kicked the cruse control off. Running fine so kept going. Getting some noises off the chain too, more bloody money.

i’ll worry about getting home Monday.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

We've just broken the all time heat record for this place...

Is that due to friction from all four of you sleeping in the same bed?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Funny - 36F / 2C here this morning. Eventually got up to 55F / 13C.  Nice day!

• Like 2

My youngest works in a bakery, at the end of the day the staff are told take whatever you want home as the day’s leftovers go in the bin.   I said I wouldn’t mind a pasty if you get the chance.    
Typical of her, over the top.    Now the freezer is full 🤣

IMG_2671.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I am off to a Audiology appointment at 12, think I have saved enough money for the car park fee 😂 

Just hope they can stop this aid echoing, i can hear very little, but what i can, has a echo....and they will go through the usual implant spiel, there is a very long waiting list for the implant surgery, I could end up doing a Pete 😔 while on the waiting list.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am off to a Audiology appointment at 12, think I have saved enough money for the car park fee 😂 

Just hope they can stop this aid echoing, i can hear very little, but what i can, has a echo....and they will go through the usual implant spiel, there is a very long waiting list for the implant surgery, I could end up doing a Pete 😔 while on the waiting list.

WHAT ?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Saul said:

My youngest works in a bakery, at the end of the day the staff are told take whatever you want home as the day’s leftovers go in the bin.   I said I wouldn’t mind a pasty if you get the chance.    
Typical of her, over the top.    Now the freezer is full 🤣

IMG_2671.jpeg

Wow that's and excellent haul might I say...lol.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, zzzak said:

WHAT ?

Can You Hear Me Hello GIF by skipp 

Sorry I did not quite get that....say again. 😂 

• Haha 2

Just had a blast up to Dameralls to give the Hornet a run.  Of course my Shadow had to come and be fed.  
Nice CBF1000 parked outside.    

IMG_2683.thumb.jpeg.a80732c7d384de3c0db40aea076cc01c.jpegIMG_2682.thumb.jpeg.ae8900f4041a80a8481b68d23c23e516.jpeg

We had a look around the showroom but they must have sold loads of stock mostly new current range stuff.    Of course Shadow didn’t want her photo taken then proceeded to walk into everyone and scowl at me.   Stroppy as always. 🤣  

IMG_2688.thumb.jpeg.c08284a22acdd943dd811910da62ef88.jpegIMG_2685.thumb.jpeg.89095994cc0bba85c9c386b96a159d03.jpegIMG_2686.thumb.jpeg.45b76d265aef13827acc09af19e2e0ec.jpegIMG_2689.thumb.jpeg.15911e5a5a5bb685bcc373e41fd67831.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Clive said:

Saved some money, barriers and payment machines on the blink, so, free parking 👍 but it took us 25 mins of waiting till someone left the car park, and I dived into the parking space. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Where in the hell do you live Eric....Mt Everet ?  Lol.

Close! We're right next to Mount Blue Sky (nee Evans). Warmer today though.

• Like 1

Replacing a set of leaky fork seals on the Tenere today. Hot temps on the Arizona ride kinda baked them dry ....

IMG_5197.jpg

IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

• Like 6

On 20/06/2024 at 18:21, Earache said:

Replacing a set of leaky fork seals on the Tenere today. Hot temps on the Arizona ride kinda baked them dry ....

IMG_5197.jpg

IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

What size is that tenere Eric ? Has it been a good bike ?...I was looking at the 700...even think of possibility trading the KTM for one...the 1290 is just overkill for what I use it for now..logging roads mostly and I don't even consider it taking long distances now since the indian purchase ...it's big and combersum...just laying it down on the exaust side gives me nightmares...some lighter less powerful and still big enough to cover some distance would be better I think...

13 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What size is that tenere Eric ? Has it been a good bike ?...I was looking at the 700...even think of possibility trading the KTM for one...the 1290 is just overkill for what I use it for now..logging roads mostly and I don't even consider it taking long distances now since the indian purchase ...it's big and combersum...just laying it down on the exaust side gives me nightmares...some lighter less powerful and still big enough to cover some distance would be better I think...

It's the 1200 and has given me no troubles at all. I just change the oil at 3,000 mile intervals and it runs like a top. Fork seals going bad after 70,000 miles is the first issue I've had.

I think the 700 is just as reliable from what I've heard from owners. It'd be perfect for logging roads, etc. The 1200 is a bit larger for any serious offroad stuff but fine for dirt roads and the like.

• Like 1

On 19/06/2024 at 22:24, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

may i suggest some lube.

6 hours ago, Earache said:

It's the 1200 and has given me no troubles at all. I just change the oil at 3,000 mile intervals and it runs like a top. Fork seals going bad after 70,000 miles is the first issue I've had.

I think the 700 is just as reliable from what I've heard from owners. It'd be perfect for logging roads, etc. The 1200 is a bit larger for any serious offroad stuff but fine for dirt roads and the like.

700 is chain drive rather than shaft as well.

• Like 1

Little bimble today...we went to Eric's brother place..he's got this garage converted to a bar..pool table...it's off and atv and snowmobiles trail...he makes a fortune during the winter....cheap beer and liquor...3.50 for a crown royal ( single)...

20240622_144604.jpg

• Like 2

Got our Factor 50 ready for tomorrow ☀....seems like we may have fell lucky with the weather......which will be a 1st for us. 😂.... usually its wet and windy. 😂 

• Like 1