Your Day Today!

XTreme

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

Is that what you southern puffs call a haar?

Yep, that's what they call it here so iam told, back home in the Midlands its just call fog.

• Like 2

Mist cleared here by 9, been roasting since.
Wanted to get my service sorted before the sun got to the front but failed and sweated much.
I know I only ordered the chain and sprockets yesterday but I can't wait to get out on the bike again. although I nice bimble was had collecting parts on the domi.

• Like 3

First time in a MacDo’s for years. Rode to work ( lots of motorway), lovely going in, hot as hell coming back. The only thing I dislike about my Indian is the amount of heat which comes of the engine - fine at 70, awful in 30 deg heat at lights or slow traffic. After 45 mins I had to pull in to Macs for a frozen smoothy thing, which in fairness wasn’t bad. Sadly the AC in Macs was busted….:(

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nute said:

First time in a MacDo’s for years. Rode to work ( lots of motorway), lovely going in, hot as hell coming back. The only thing I dislike about my Indian is the amount of heat which comes of the engine - fine at 70, awful in 30 deg heat at lights or slow traffic. After 45 mins I had to pull in to Macs for a frozen smoothy thing, which in fairness wasn’t bad. Sadly the AC in Macs was busted….:(

I stopped off Monday on the A505 for a mcburger and the air con was so welcome I didn't want to go back outside.:classic_laugh:

• Like 2

Once again the Haar/Fret has rolled in, visibility down to 20 metres, last warm day forecast for tomorrow,  so we may go to Bangers & Cash Country tomorrow, then home Friday morning, which we will be glad of because the caravan beds are shite, too small and soft as shit, doing my back no favours.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Clive said:

Once again the Haar/Fret has rolled in, visibility down to 20 metres, last warm day forecast for tomorrow,  so we may go to Bangers & Cash Country tomorrow, then home Friday morning, which we will be glad of because the caravan beds are shite, too small and soft as shit, doing my back no favours.

We holidayed in bream some years ago in a caravan, sounds like the beds haven't changed much.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Earache said:

But today, before the trip, I gotta remember how to put these back on.....

bike forks.jpg

Bet that won't take you to long.
Chain and sprocket arrived today and I ordered the wrong rear sprocket.:thud:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Earache said:

Headed north tomorrow with hopes to stop just south of Canuckistan. Looking to do some off road and general messing around in Wyoming and Montana for a few days....

Montana Route.jpg

@Marcel le Moose Fondler is on his way and he is bringing butter.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Can't wait for tonight...the great American debate...this odd to be hilarious...lol.

did you watch it ? , i've seen some clips....how the fuck is Biden allowed to run again ... the poor old sod is senile... and more to the point who the fuck in their right mind would vote for him

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

did you watch it ? , i've seen some clips....how the fuck is Biden allowed to run again ... the poor old sod is senile... and more to the point who the fuck in their right mind would vote for him

Who would vote for either of them? Biden looks and sounds senile and Trump just talks shite all the time.

IMG_1216.jpeg.5669a98662e78a4d8d4275fc93ecbe2b.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Yes it was hilarious...watch the hole thing lastnight...was up pass my bed time..I think everyone now is seeing his decline ...he's been protected by the main stream media since he took office ...it's what I call elder abuse now...he's in no condition or fit to be president...some age well...but Biden isn't one of them...poor guy has dementia....it was evident lastnight...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes it was hilarious...watch the hole thing lastnight...was up pass my bed time..I think everyone now is seeing his decline ...he's been protected by the main stream media since he took office ...it's what I call elder abuse now...he's in no condition or fit to be president...some age well...but Biden isn't one of them...poor guy has dementia....it was evident lastnight...

i'd say its been evident for the last few years

• Like 3