Your Day Today!

XTreme

Been out polishing my Italian turd this morning.   Just cracked  800 miles since I bought it two weeks ago.   All good so far.   No rocket but really good for commuting.   

IMG_2777.jpeg

IMG_2778.jpeg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Saul said:

Been out polishing my Italian turd this morning.   Just cracked  800 miles since I bought it two weeks ago.   All good so far.   No rocket but really good for commuting.   

IMG_2777.jpeg

IMG_2778.jpeg

Thought they were pretty quick when up in the revs.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Thought they were pretty quick when up in the revs.

To be fair when the revs are up it's off like a stabbed rat.  I suppose I'm always comparing it to my Hornet which takes off much lower in the rev range so feels much faster. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Cold and raining .... poxy weather

Sat in the sunshine ☀ putting in bedding plants 😔 

I must keep the wife away from B&M,s gardening section, it always means more gardening for me. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Had to break out my spare boots as my current ones are falling to bits.  
Got them second had off eBay for £35.   Supposedly Gortex.   Brand is Gaerne which I haven’t heard of but they look promising 😎

And no the dog is not standing on the ceiling I flipped the photo so they are right way up.   Light was weird in the room.  
IMG_2780.thumb.jpeg.9070cbf33aeb4cdb68298c10338b92b5.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Got them second had off eBay for £35.   Supposedly Gortex.   Brand is Gaerne which I haven’t heard of but they look promising 😎

And no the dog is not standing on the ceiling I flipped the photo so they are right way up.   Light was weird in the room.  

yep i have heard of them they are supposed to be good off road boots 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

That pic's a mind fuck after a bottle of wine:classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's the kind of thing  slowly does reading her posts may have prevented this :classic_laugh:

I didn’t go to a shop and throw a wad of cash at someone though.

• Haha 2

Popped up to Damerells bike night, kinda wish I didn’t weather shit no food not a very good turnout.   Did get a couple of pics.  

All shiny ready for bike night

IMG_2783.thumb.jpeg.8a9a21f78472f60ffa1d947cb28dc126.jpeg

Lovely Thruxton 

IMG_2785.thumb.jpeg.236c87f2ea7c8781f9f655df4f0e0be8.jpeg

Really like this old school Tiger   

IMG_2787.thumb.jpeg.f10bcb59fcf9d693f688ca1f33bf210b.jpeg

Also saw a new Triumph 400X.  Quite a big bike in the flesh 

IMG_2789.thumb.jpeg.ceda3099e934d4d82ebf3d3a9d8235bd.jpeg

Some other randoms there was a really nice Suzuki Beamish but never got a chance to get a pic of it before it went.  
IMG_2788.thumb.jpeg.5e779d80706f94b8420cc69cc2ceffce.jpegIMG_2790.thumb.jpeg.f96fb72dbf342471b20a9d8b1162d1ee.jpegIMG_2791.thumb.jpeg.3d543e6b841ea5947810e4dabb84c88a.jpeg

Another couple of bike clubs turned up who I never heard of although they had local type names.   

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Found out today one of the lads daughters is starting as an apprentice with us this year, she likes to be known as a he i wonder how long before i upset her 

I'm getting to old to deal with this shit i need to retire 

woman explain GIF

I have to remember to call my granddaughter Noa , she was born a Sophia 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Found out today one of the lads daughters is starting as an apprentice with us this year, she likes to be known as a he i wonder how long before i upset her 

woman explain GIF

Just find out what S/he likes to be called and use their name.  I do take your point though, my daughter Kady has a friend who wants to be called Alex, was Annabelle, who get really upset if someone 'Dead names' her or uses her old name.  Such a load of bollocks to me.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

woman explain GIF

“Twat” is very inclusive, that way!

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just find out what S/he likes to be called and use their name.  I do take your point though, my daughter Kady has a friend who wants to be called Alex, was Annabelle, who get really upset if someone 'Dead names' her or uses her old name.  Such a load of bollocks to me.  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

My bike’s battery is flat. Left it too long, as it’s only 3 years old. Ordered a new one yesterday.

I fail.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Jumpnstar it and go for a ride,  happened to me from time to time in the tralp but it nearly alwys came good for another season or so…