Your Day Today!

XTreme

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

my other nephew had a go of my xt the other day, rang me yesterday said can you pick a bike up for me...

he bought one ... 

he knows the rugged individualism thing as well;

Another pavement princess ?

• Haha 1

Well the weather is fantastic but I have to wait in for a delivery, may as well clear out the motorcycle shed, the base has settled over the last couple of years and I need to lift a corner so the door closes easier.

• Like 2

Dentist for me this morning , at least it'll be easy for her as there are only three left to pick from 

• Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

Another pavement princess ?

That thing shouldn’t be anywhere near pavement, it should be sealed in a dark room encased in concrete so it doesn’t upset people.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That thing shouldn’t be anywhere near pavement, it should be sealed in a dark room encased in concrete so it doesn’t upset people.

Jack Black Smile GIF

• Haha 1

Off to ID this morning....got a couple of appt's to tend to for the misses...won't be back till tomorrow.

What a lovely, much-needed rainstorm we had last night!....but alas, back to scorching temps again tomorrow.🥵

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

You should start a protest @Saul, like the Spanish 

Not in this heat mate 🤣

• Haha 5

Well I now have 20l of synthetic for the bike, no more engine oil purchases for 25,000 miles.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well I now have 20l of synthetic for the bike, no more engine oil purchases for 25,000 miles.

Have you always ran synthetic?

I never did with my previous harleys...just the reg HD brand 20/50...

14 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Have you always ran synthetic?

I never did with my previous harleys...just the reg HD brand 20/50...

Been running synthetic in this bike for the last 45,000 miles.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Been running synthetic in this bike for the last 45,000 miles.

you know there's no such thing has " synthetic oil " the only benefit I beleive is that if  you lived in  sibira or somewheres extremely cold....it still gets dirty , contaminated with shit..and you still have to change it at regular intervals 

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

you know there's no such thing has " synthetic oil " the only benefit I beleive is that if  you lived in  sibira or somewheres extremely cold....it still gets dirty , contaminated with shit..and you still have to change it at regular intervals 

I know exactly what synthetic oil is, synthetic is a specification based on the molecular compound, it’s is still made using mineral esters but the way they combine makes it synthetic. I could explain the chemical process to you but you already don’t understand what I am saying so it’s pointless.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I know exactly what synthetic oil is, synthetic is a specification based on the molecular compound, it’s is still made using mineral esters but the way they combine makes it synthetic. I could explain the chemical process to you but you already don’t understand what I am saying so it’s pointless.

You are a man that can be easily brainwashed....lol...it's just regular crude oil and they had special additive to it...that's all you need to know...synthetic is used mostly for idiot when they see the label synthetic..they figure it must be good shit...lol.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You are a man that can be easily brainwashed....lol...it's just regular crude oil and they had special additive to it...that's all you need to know...synthetic is used mostly for idiot when they see the label synthetic..they figure it must be good shit...lol.

You’re the idiot here, but you think wrenches and hammers are the same thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Read and learn my friend....distilled crude oil...lol

Screenshot_20240730_184106_Google.jpg

Did you read the first line or was it to complicated to comprehend for your monkey brain?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Did you read the first line or was it to complicated to comprehend for your monkey brain?

Your the idiot here bozo...don't you think if man invented synthetic oil....why would they need drill for crude oil anymore  ? Would it be cheaper and more profitable to make this shit in a lab... Why not synthetic gasoline wyll your at it...lol.

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Your the idiot here bozo...don't you think if man invented synthetic oil....why would they need drill for crude oil anymore  ? Would it be cheaper and more profitable to make this shit in a lab... Why not synthetic gasoline wyll your at it...lol.

I said it still used mineral esters, you really are a complete retard. Stop trying to engage in conversation that is clearly beyond you, stick to fondling moose and getting bummed by Billybob.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I said it still used mineral esters, you really are a complete retard. Stop trying to engage in conversation that is clearly beyond you, stick to fondling moose and getting bummed by Billybob.

Don't get lipy with me bozo...the man who think the earth is 5000 years old and cod fish had to have tits at some point....lol.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Don't get lipy with me bozo...the man who think the earth is 5000 years old and cod fish had to have tits at some point....lol.

I think I will change your forum name to Marcel le retard.

• Haha 2

@Marcel le Moose Fondleris right, clearly! Everything is made out of things that exist already, so nothing is really made by men, when we’re drinking wine we’re really just drinking rain water, soil and a few seeds, and sunshine. The sunshine part is what makes our bellies tanned on the inside hence feeling nice.

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74hai742hgqv7xu8qwb2rg

• Haha 2