Your Day Today!

XTreme

I've been out for a quick ride on the new (to me) Vespa this morning .  On the Keynsham road I saw some bike lights behind the car that was behind me , next minute he passed me (rather too close for my liking) .  As he passed I saw it was a KTM125 , game on !!   So I passed him with ease on the next bit of straight and left him for dead.

@Six30  , was your nephew out this morning ?  if so he's just been owned by a Scooter ...........

IMG_1517.thumb.jpeg.72ca64ba85bd3a812fb767edb0c0840d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've been out for a quick ride on the new (to me) Vespa this morning .  On the Keynsham road I saw some bike lights behind the car that was behind me , next minute he passed me (rather too close for my liking) .  As he passed I saw it was a KTM125 , game on !!   So I passed him with ease on the next bit of straight and left him for dead.

@Six30  , was your nephew out this morning ?  if so he's just been owned by a Scooter ...........

Well Done Good Job GIF by Busch 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

How humiliating for the 125 rider:classic_laugh:

When i was a learner a few of us up coming bikers decided to go to Porthcawl for a run, one of the boys was riding a DT50 and as we passed a junction on the A48 a Honda Melody pulled out behind us. The guy on the DT shouted to us all to slow down so it would overtake and he would burn it off, the scooter went passed us and my mate started screwing the guts out of his DT to overtake it but couldn't catch it up we never let him live that down :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Well Done Good Job GIF by Busch 

Malossi variator & Dr. Pulley sliders next? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

@Six30  , was your nephew out this morning ?  if so he's just been bummed by a Scooter gimp.

Ice Cube Movie GIF

16 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Little bimble with the boys today...Big Dan bought a used road glide...107 stage two....still no match for the indian...

Harley = Superior.

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

No Bob no he wasn’t … he’s got a KTM 390

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

No Bob no he wasn’t … he’s got a KTM 390

That would have been a fairer fight I suppose.  I bet that lad on the KTM won't be telling his mates how he got burned off by a Vespa :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That would have been a fairer fight I suppose.  I bet that lad on the KTM won't be telling his mates how he got burned off by a Vespa :classic_laugh:

Video or it didn’t happen.

• Haha 1

A few photos from this afternoons exercise, i certainly sweated out last nights beer but came home with a bloody headache again, that has passed now after a few hours nodding on the sofa

IMG_2937.thumb.JPG.d48c8e9af362d4807f49b64f5aad032a.JPG

IMG_2938.thumb.JPG.bf99eb178e4e42cec0cbcf5c3adfbedc.JPG

IMG_2940.thumb.JPG.7fb32eff6642e63adce76b271b4a540c.JPG

IMG_2941.thumb.JPG.3942af3aeee6ca0d2d74511d5313cec1.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm thinking of buying a yatch...the 90 foot Viking boat...

After I win the lotomax lottery...it's up to 70 million....

I’m practicing firing a flaming arrow.

Viking Ship GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A few photos from this afternoons exercise, i certainly sweated out last nights beer but came home with a bloody headache again, that has passed now after a few hours nodding on the sofa

IMG_2941.thumb.JPG.3942af3aeee6ca0d2d74511d5313cec1.JPG

Get that number plate cleaned!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’m practicing firing a flaming arrow.

Viking Ship GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Was checking it out on YouTube...what and amazing sport fishing yatch....I could see myself living on a boat like that...I'm buying two lottery tickets....lol.

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's dirty for a reason :classic_wink:

Because you shit your pants?

poo GIF

• Haha 1