Your Day Today!

XTreme

12 hours ago, Nute said:

Best of luck with that Clive. I almost managed to set myself on fire on Saturday trying to get my pulse jet going using a leaf blower .. a sudden change in the wind direction and im partially engulfed in burning propane. Eyebrows half gone, hair on arms and legs partly gone and face was fecking agony for two days. Fortunately it's now subsided to just angry red and hasn't blistered. 

To make matters worse my brother, who was assisting, fell about the place laughing whilst I was putting myself out...

Pictures?

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Looking for learner riders to bum.

They all buggered off, one of them shouted that they were off to see a bloke on a dildo blue Triumph ............

Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Haha 7

Drove to Baker City last night to enjoy a meal w/ my brother who is temporarily stationed there by the Forest Circus for fire duty. I was doing the math in my head on the way there....it's been @ least 7-8 yrs. since I've seen him face to face. Now I'm kinda forming a plan to go visit him down in Waco, TX....maybe sometime next year.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

They all buggered off, one of them shouted that they were off to see a bloke on a dildo blue Triumph ............

Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson

they wouldn't catch me ... unlike you clive ... i mean bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Drove to Baker City last night to enjoy a meal w/ my brother who is temporarily stationed there by the Forest Circus for fire duty. I was doing the math in my head on the way there....it's been @ least 7-8 yrs. since I've seen him face to face. Now I'm kinda forming a plan to go visit him down in Waco, TX....maybe sometime next year.

Brothers1.thumb.jpg.2c00aea157aee94405b79f570cc6ff33.jpg

• Like 6

We have the National Eisteddfod in the town here this year and even though i'm happy it is here i was dreading the traffic problems it's bad enough at normal times but i have been pleasantly surprised the extra busses and trains they have put on has really worked i'd go as far as to say the traffic is less than normal 
Could have done with Saul here i think LOL
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/cw5yy63pxexo

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We have the National Eisteddfod in the town here this year and even though i'm happy it is here i was dreading the traffic problems it's bad enough at normal times but i have been pleasantly surprised the extra busses and trains they have put on has really worked i'd go as far as to say the traffic is less than normal 

Fringe is on here, traffic is fucked.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Fringe is on here, traffic is fucked.

That's what i was expecting as Pontypridd is a right bottle neck for traffic at the best of times

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Beautiful song, not sure that's the best I have heard it sung 🤣  I used to sing in choir with a retired farmer, called Taff (Erfyl Jones), thunderous bass.  To hear hing sing Calon Lan was something special, in fact he taught me.  😎

• Like 2

Another day over Davidstow with Shadow, hoping it will be uneventful.    Going down to Portreath this evening with my aged Fowey Biker buddies, of course Shadow as well.  

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Buckster said:

Pictures?

I had a few other priorities at the time than pulling my phone out. 

This is what I was trying to get running, mine isn’t fixed to a kart, but maybe one day 😀

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Nute said:

I had a few other priorities at the time than pulling my phone out. 

This is what I was trying to get running, mine isn’t fixed to a kart, but maybe one day 😀

Okay busa.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one , I think that's the one where I thrashed your blue dildo isn't it ?  :classic_cool:

no bob ..no you didnt ... only dildo you trash is ...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Clive said:

Getting nowhere with replacing this relay, blown  3 fuses already.

on fire GIF

Gave up, run out of fuses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Every one wish me luck , I have a meeting at the bank today and if all goes well I will be completely out of debt… I’m so nervous and excited I can barely put on my ski mask 

• Haha 6

55 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Every one wish me luck , I have a meeting at the bank today and if all goes well I will be completely out of debt… I’m so nervous and excited I can barely put on my ski mask 

You better hide those two new Triumph’s from them 😉

• Haha 3

I was going to sit in the garden at 11am and watch the Red Arrows fly over to RAF Valley, but the have cancelled because of the (predicted) bad weather, oh well off to B&M and Farm Foods......and to the pub later 🍻 

• Like 4