Your Day Today!

XTreme

27 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's amazing...looking this good and being nearly 60....good thing there's no female members ..has a few would have got excited in odd places...

Brixton?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's amazing...looking this good and being nearly 60....good thing there's no female members ..has a few would have got excited in odd places...

The freezer?

• Haha 2

Today i will mostly be hiding from the heat, the past week has been stupid hot and yesterday was 38°c by 10:30 and didn't drop below 25 overnight. I cant even ride to work cos just the thought of having to put a helmet, jacket and gloves on is enough to bring on a sweat.  Storms forcast tonight and tomorrow so at least it might get cool enough to sleep…

• Like 7

Nice here today, 21c and a nice breeze blowing.

I have put the scoot back together, tyres inflated,  battery charged, all ready for the MOT tomorrow. 

• Like 6

Woke up to Thunder & Lightning this morning....the rain that ensued is quite refreshing though. Gonna be 1 of those days to get "inside" stuff done.

• Like 3

Pulling tiles off the wall in the bathroom as she wants a shower unit instead of the bath/shower we have. Had all the doors and windows open and the breeze coming from downstairs was nice and cool with a bonus of the dust going straight out the windows.
Why do some tiles almost fall off and others are bloody welded on. 2 walls to go yet.

• Like 4

I am also waiting for a delivery, estimate was 09.04 - 13.04    ...............  still waiting :thud:

In the meantime I have washed and polished the Sled and gave the Donkey a quick wash.

• Like 1

Hot again but I've been in a garage with my old boss. The garage is in the trees with a cool breeze coming through the holes in the walls.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I am also waiting for a delivery, estimate was 09.04 - 13.04    ...............  still waiting :thud:

In the meantime I have washed and polished the Sled and gave the Donkey a quick wash.

Parcel eventually arrived at 16.30 .   I now have a brand new fork leg , oil seal and bushes for the WR250 , now all i need to do is swap the internals over from the old one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Got mine just after lunch, took the bike out for a jot around, picked up some spark plugs and some high heat epoxy, bought a new Dremel as the old one has packed up, only lasted 18 years. Went down to Costco and filled up with premium for £1.41 a litre, twats. Went to look at a house, or more precisely the neighbourhood, seemed quite nice, people sat in their gardens in the sun, struck up a conversation with a chap who was clearing his hedge, told him I was thinking of buying there, he gave me the rundown and complimented the Harley, may contact the selling agent and arrange a viewing. Back home now about to tuck into a pizza.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Got mine just after lunch, took the bike out for a jot around, picked up some spark plugs and some high heat epoxy, bought a new Dremel as the old one has packed up, only lasted 18 years. Went down to Costco and filled up with premium for £1.41 a litre, twats. Went to look at a house, or more precisely the neighbourhood, seemed quite nice, people sat in their gardens in the sun, struck up a conversation with a chap who was clearing his hedge, told him I was thinking of buying there, he gave me the rundown and complimented the Harley, may contact the selling agent and arrange a viewing. Back home now about to tuck into a pizza.

Reaction Gif Eye Roll GIF by Death Wish Coffee

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why did i think this is what you meant when i first read that :classic_laugh:

_54a833c4-5ad0-4b46-b525-5389177c3cc6.jpeg.72fd5b87cc1d5021f47f37c3daf73bc0.jpeg

That's hilarious , although he has your beard.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why did i think this is what you meant when i first read that :classic_laugh:

_54a833c4-5ad0-4b46-b525-5389177c3cc6.jpeg.72fd5b87cc1d5021f47f37c3daf73bc0.jpeg

ChatGpt ?

2 hours ago, Saul said:

FFS 2nd day of my leave.     YouTube it is then.

IMG_3261.jpeg

Weather is kak here as well

• Like 3