Your Day Today!

XTreme

23 hours ago, Buckster said:

I can get my bike mot done on the phone.

dont think thats a very christian thing to do....

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, MooN said:

I drove the grils to Paris for a concert last night. What a nightmare place to dive, eben if you know where you're going. The concert wa sat the salle "Pleyel" which is only a few hundred yards from the place de l'étoile (Arc de Triomphe) so I knew I had to be on my game, driving wise.  The Place de l'Etoile, for those who have never had the pleasure,  Is a big roundabout, it has 11 roads coming on and off and as many lanes on the actual roundabout as you can fit cars into cos there's no markings on the road surface ( which is cobbled, by the way, so real fun in the wet...) ans it is "priority to the right. This means that vehicles coming ONTO the roandabout have right of way. Parisiens know this, but as about 40% of vehicles there at any one time are not parisien, or even French, this adds an interesting dimension to the circus.... It is, I would argue, one of Frances finest examples of fuckwittery.  

On the way home, having succesfully negotiated the clusterfuck that is the Place de l'Etoile for a second time and mad it as faroutas the peripherique I discovered that the outer ring (the one I needed to use) was closed. No signs, no warning, no deviation signs, nothing. Just a line of cones acroos the entrance ramp with a signsayng "peripherique exterieur fermé"  and 8 million cars tring trying to  figure out WTF do do now. Obviously any gps is useless because they all systematically send you onto the peripherique.  I ended up navigating through the parisien suburbs at 1 in the morning by compass FFS! untill I found a link through to  the the A6. 

Also, Paris sticks of piss.

I had no idea some roundabouts didn't use roundabout rules. Unless there are signs, I assume there is always priority to people that come from the right on intersections and priority to people on roundabouts, right?

1 hour ago, Donaldanado said:

Hey there to all our water relaxation followers!

There's nothing quite like immersing yourself in a soothing jacuzzi after a long day. For those in search of the ultimate relaxation experience, a spa is genuinely second to none.

Assortment is really the herb of daily life, and we truly pride ourselves on offering a broad assortment of spas to suit every desire.

Excellence, to us, is not just a simple word. It's our emblem. Every of our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure they continuously provide the top meditation experience for countless years to come.

Our knowledgeable staff are always on hand to direct you in locating the ideal jacuzzi for your wants and home.

Have you ever thought about having your very own relaxation retreat? What else are your must-haves when it pertains to choosing the best hot tub? Let's chat the extent of it!

Remain lively and tranquil! Anyhow, I set up my very own raw organization web site recently, one can see it here:

there is spoonful's  of shit in every  jacuzzi ,,,, floating round from peoples bear caves,... i wouldn't get in one

Sick Hugh Jackman GIF by First We Feast

• Haha 2

One of the company vehicles in work is an all electric VW car and we had to phone up today because the charger cable has stopped working and is still under warranty, they said they can't do nothing about it for two months and need the car at the garage to check it out even though we told them it works with a borrowed cable but not with the one it came with so our option is to not use the car for two months or buy another cable around £200 at our cost fucking useless bastards and while talking to them they said there's a few minor recalls on the car one of them being a software update for the door handles WTF 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

One of the company vehicles in work is an all electric VW car and we had to phone up today because the charger cable has stopped working and is still under warranty, they said they can't do nothing about it for two months and need the car at the garage to check it out even though we told them it works with a borrowed cable but not with the one it came with so our option is to not use the car for two months or buy another cable around £200 at our cost fucking useless bastards and while talking to them they said there's a few minor recalls on the car one of them being a software update for the door handles WTF 

I’m with VW, what do you or the people at your work know about electricity and cables? Better leave it to VW :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I’m with VW, what do you or the people at your work know about electricity and cables? Better leave it to VW :classic_laugh:

It's probably the charging point we installed at fault not the lead :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Bloody stupid, play up and you'll get a result.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Bloody stupid, play up and you'll get a result.

It's a lease hire car so we are already looking for compensation for not being able to use it until sorted, we wont mention we have another lead we can use 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maintenance on the Beta tonight. new pads front and rear and a new Michelin Enduro medium tyre on the rear, re-lubed the front mousse and that's not the kind of moose lubing Marcel does :classic_laugh:

• Haha 8

40 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Maintenance on the Beta tonight. new pads front and rear and a new Michelin Enduro medium tyre on the rear, re-lubed the front mousse and that's not the kind of moose lubing Marcel does :classic_laugh:

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's a ominus sigh...leafs are already loosing the green...to bad I can't sell these berries...I'd make a fortune this year...trees are loaded...

20240821_162052.jpg

that looks like a gay conker 

• Like 1

Fitted a new water pump today to the A40 Cambridge. Owner has loads of spares but only fan belts either too small or big so I couldn't finish the job.
Got one on order for the morning so hopefully finish then. 
Transit service tomorrow plus a MOT for a mate and a dental check up. Where's the cash register emoji.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Transit service tomorrow plus a MOT for a mate and a dental check up. Where's the cash register emoji.

You really are multi talented! But don’t overcharge your mate for working on his teeth, that’s how dentists got their bad name.

• Haha 7

On 21/08/2024 at 17:31, Six30 said:

there is spoonful's  of shit in every  jacuzzi ,,,, floating round from peoples bear caves,... i wouldn't get in one

Sick Hugh Jackman GIF by First We Feast

that guy looks like he is about to barf

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

20240822_193558.jpg.f5294336e8978de70e573f4ea58f3a45.jpg

All locked up for the night outside the hotel.

I see you put on the queen back seat for @Six30. If that’s not being a considerate lover I don’t know what is. Lucky you, @Six30!

• Haha 6

On other news, is the top box still black a step too far, @Buckster? It could pull the “I’m too cool for colour matching paintwork” look with the fairing, but the top box might be too much. 

sorry, Tour Pak!

And congrats! Parked like a BMW, Audi or Range Rover driver!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Where are you going  ?

Kent, to bum some gammon into next week while the gammon reads the bible to him .

Adam Sandler Yes GIF

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I see you put on the queen back seat for @Six30. If that’s not being a considerate lover I don’t know what is. Lucky you, @Six30!

Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Afta Hill

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Kent, to bum some gammon into next week while the gammon reads the bible to him .

Adam Sandler Yes GIF

He can read?

• Haha 3