Your Day Today!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I reckon he would outride you any day of the week.

well i did offer him to come over and he could use my aprilia on a trackday but he bottled it..... tells us all we need to know 

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

well i did offer him to come over and he could use my aprilia on a trackday but he bottled it..... tells us all we need to know 

He’s a pussy.

11 hours ago, busabeast said:

How would that of worked .... you wrecked it falling off it 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Six30 said:

How would that of worked .... you wrecked it falling off it 

id have sent him out on it first, and its not wrecked at all

• Haha 1

Thought a van was parking against the house in the middle of the night, then thought I might be drunk as I felt the bed moving, turns out it was an heartquake at 5 AM :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Thought a van was parking against the house in the middle of the night, then thought I might be drunk as I felt the bed moving, turns out it was an heartquake at 5 AM :classic_laugh:

did the earth move for your boyfriend as well

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

did the earth move for your boyfriend as well

Most of Portugal felt it, plus some parts of Spain and Morocco. I’m that good!

• Haha 3

That time of year again. 

IMG_5247.thumb.jpeg.3d645226d09531b4883248782ef25417.jpeg

still not sure I’ll be putting them on as the current tires have got a lot of meat on them. I don’t think they have 6000km of life left, though.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Going to pick up my new to me used muflers for the indian after-work...hopefully their not to beat up...

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

he will have taken a sledgehammer to them just before you arrive but will have taped the box up so you dont notice till you get home

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

he will have taken a sledgehammer to them just before you arrive but will have taped the box up so you dont notice till you get home

they look like two hillbilly chrome dildos

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Hopefully my days of sounding like a Goldwing will be over...it's gonna sound like a proper American twin...

• Like 1

Well after a quick stop at Tesco in Mablethorpe (I shit you not), I checked the weather forecast and whatever I did I was likely to end up riding home in the rain so I headed up and across the Humber bridge and did a sprint up the A19 and I am now home in Edinburgh. I did 355 miles today, in total since Thursday afternoon I have done 980 miles and I didn't use the bike at all on Saturday. A few pictures from the trip.

Pink BMW for @Six30 because he is a puff. 

20240825_103300.jpg.754c63ca0d9dd04af5763df5c07fe974.jpg

Yellow BMW for @Marcel le Moose Fondler because he is too chicken to race @busabeast

20240825_103312.jpg.832625f5d45494baa961b23d920a6028.jpg

Water tower and zombie research centre. 

20240825_152550.jpg.ed2e7aeafc9354413f6c4555fdbb9f57.jpg

Wildlife.

20240825_153517.jpg.e329db7141e04da9c3624b53091310bb.jpg

AJS, the real thing, tax ran out 18 years ago, it was in use and obviously well maintained.

20240825_152955.jpg.e6d2a9616c3e0b5546fe66dadbc223f1.jpg

• Like 6

me and the old man went out on the bikes today and say loads of dutch motors done out like those in the pic, no idea what is going on to have so many of them over here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

it's gonna sound like a proper American twin...

You mean like a Harley Davidson ...........

Wtf Is Going On What GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

You mean like a Harley Davidson ...........

Wtf Is Going On What GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

Beleive it or not...the stock muflers had a nice rumble...just was looking for a deeper note...have you ever heard a new harley with stock muflers ..it's sounds like a Suzuki boulevard...

• Like 1

Turns out I left my bike at the shop. The clutch "rattle" with clutch disengaged at neutral has been getting louder, my dude says it's probably clutch bearing or clutch cylinder / lever bearing or whatever, both are ordered and are probably here between wednesday and thursday. However, there is a chance that the rattle comes from the gearbox bearings, in which case we will know about it on thursday/friday after replacing the current ordered parts. If it's the gearbox it'll be a proper job to get that out and replaced, it'll take a while and will definitely not be ok for Italy next week, which means an alternative vehicle for the trip.

I'm hoping for the better, as there is no other bike I'd like to take more than my own.

• Like 3