Your Day Today!

XTreme

Back in the bathroom again. One wall of tiles stuck to plaster board along with the sink and bath to come out. Plumbers coming for a couple of alterations Thursday morn so need it clear for then.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Indian was making proper V-Twin  way back then 1901...Italians were specialized in pizza making in those early years..

1901? V-twin?

bullshit GIF

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Buckster said:

1901? V-twin?

bullshit GIF

Well went out for a test run lastnight..has I leaving for Nova-Scotia Thursday..it's got a nice low rumble now...not to annoying at highway speed 120kph...only thing I don't like it's popping at times when I'm slowing down and going through the gears downshifting...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well went out for a test run lastnight..has I leaving for Nova-Scotia Thursday..it's got a nice low rumble now...not to annoying at highway speed 120kph...only thing I don't like it's popping at times when I'm slowing down and going through the gears downshifting...

Sounds like there may be a leak on the exhaust system, or it might settle down as the engine management system adjusts to the cans.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was off by a few years....1906 was the first production vtwins by Indian.

The first v-twin motorcycle was made by a British company.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Sounds like there may be a leak on the exhaust system, or it might settle down as the engine management system adjusts to the cans.

No leaks ...I double checked....yes it's possible things might settle down after some miles...

• Like 1

I have just had a ride into town, i only went to the bank, its quite a walk from where I parked the scoot (only 1 car park allows bikes/scoots to park) and felt very over dressed 😰 

6 miles round trip, iam knackered now 😂 

20240828_113903.thumb.jpg.730d2b575748150e68545602966ffdb2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have just had a ride into town, i only went to the bank, its quite a walk from where I parked the scoot (only 1 car park allows bikes/scoots to park) and felt very over dressed 😰 

6 miles round trip, iam knackered now 😂 

20240828_113903.thumb.jpg.730d2b575748150e68545602966ffdb2.jpg

Just park on the pavement outside the bank, be a badass. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Just park on the pavement outside the bank, be a badass. 

All of the Marketplace, and streets leading to it are a pedestrian area.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Clive said:

All of the Marketplace, and streets leading to it are a pedestrian area.

And?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

i love the popping when coming off the throttle , my xt does it.... only a gay wouldn't like it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i love the popping when coming off the throttle , my xt does it.... only a gay wouldn't like it

Your XT is fucked.

• Haha 2

well iv just had a call from the finance company to say that they are taking the car off my hands and unwinding the finance deal i had in place.... then a call straight after from the selling company to offer me to have the car properly looked at and repaired no cost to me Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

my parting words to the salesman were too late Its Over Reaction GIF by CBS

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

well iv just had a call from the finance company to say that they are taking the car off my hands and unwinding the finance deal i had in place.... then a call straight after from the selling company to offer me to have the car properly looked at and repaired no cost to me Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

my parting words to the salesman were too late Its Over Reaction GIF by CBS

I can’t wait to see what steaming pile of shite you get next.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

well first before i get anything else i need to get the busa running right, anything under 4k its still popping and banging and running on 2 cyl so ordered a new set of plugs and oil and filter to be sorted over this coming weekend as i wasnt paying some cunt well over 200 notes to do it for me, 150 quid for 4L oil, filter and 4 plugs was robbery enough and the oil and filter was the cheaper of the items..... over 80 quid for 4 plugs Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

• Like 1

New Jacket waiting for me when i got home from work tonight. My current jacket i bought around 2006 so has lasted well considering how much abuse off road it's had, Its almost old enough to receive the @XTreme longevity for jackets award :classic_laugh: 

Anyhow what do you think other than i need a smaller belly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, busabeast said:

well first before i get anything else i need to get the busa running right, anything under 4k its still popping and banging and running on 2 cyl so ordered a new set of plugs and oil and filter to be sorted over this coming weekend as i wasnt paying some cunt well over 200 notes to do it for me, 150 quid for 4L oil, filter and 4 plugs was robbery enough and the oil and filter was the cheaper of the items..... over 80 quid for 4 plugs Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

I feel for you, I just put a pair of plugs in the Harley, £10.84.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Buckster said:

i may be able to help him with that....  look at this little gem ... 1 careful owner { the other 12 were  complete lunatics } full history { will have once i get a new ink pad}

Gate warranty included .

LARKDV7TUVDYTKVEOXWKHTCGUY.jpg

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

New Jacket waiting for me when i got home from work tonight. My current jacket i bought around 2006 so has lasted well considering how much abuse off road it's had, Its almost old enough to receive the @XTreme longevity for jackets award :classic_laugh: 

Anyhow what do you think other than i need a smaller belly.

Spit Take GIF

• Haha 1