Your Day Today!

XTreme

15 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Just posted a selfee on FB...omg the girl have all there pantys in a bunch...I think they are Fantasizing about my ice cream...

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

They must like short guys with turkey necks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

They must like short guys with turkey necks.

If 6'3 is considered short to you...I'm happy with that..have to stop replying on the fb post...I'm gonna get in trouble..cause most are all my concubine...lol

Screenshot_20221202_174359_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Made it to Jubilee lake on Monday.....drove 10 miles of absolute dry washboard-rippled gravel road....rattle your fillings loose!! Lost 2 oars off my boat trailer that I didn't realize. Then the trailer tongue unhitched itself & was hanging by the safety chain...lucky I didn't loose it. Got the 2 oars back from a top bloke who was following us.👍 So we get there, found our reserved campsite, get set up....Nice weather....few hours later a gnarly thunderstorm rolled in & proceeded to dump on what seemed like- right over the top of us for most of the night. Our deluxe tall air mattress went flat, & the tent canopy had found it's water-proofing limit, so needless to say....got up & decided: Had enough of the sh*t! Sometimes I have a hard time facing the "AGE" factor in my life....things hurt alot more than they used to. Did manage to snap a few pics of the lake before we took a shorter & overall smoother way home that will be the norm in future....

9-4-24001.thumb.jpg.d53f0bd2b0a4da2d0d6a37879e3229c5.jpg

9-4-24002.thumb.jpg.bc5cfedc438305e324b3ebcd41cf8329.jpg

Local Fish hatchery we passed above on the back....

9-4-24005.thumb.jpg.621180e03fd60c4901d401b3bcce5890.jpg

Got 2 weeks now to get everything dried out & back into working order....taking the boat to Wallowa lake that trip-- best time of year to go...NO tourists w/ noisy kids!...the place just empties out!😎

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

If 6'3 is considered short to you...I'm happy with that..have to stop replying on the fb post...I'm gonna get in trouble..cause most are all my concubine...lol

Is that your daughter?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No that's my second longest relationship...Aberdeen Princess...a natural beauty .

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers GIF

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers GIF

She only five years younger than me...I kid you not...this place has some of the most beautiful women in the world...I've travel far and wide the America's..I speak from experience...haven't been across the pond so I can't answer that one..but by the look of Buckster...think I better stick with my neck of the woods...lol.

18 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

She only five years younger than me...I kid you not...this place has some of the most beautiful women in the world...I've travel far and wide the America's..I speak from experience...haven't been across the pond so I can't answer that one..but by the look of Buckster...think I better stick with my neck of the woods...lol.

She looks about thirty years younger.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What's wrong with your left hand, Marcel? Work injury? 

12 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Made it to Jubilee lake on Monday.....drove 10 miles of absolute dry washboard-rippled gravel road....rattle your fillings loose!! Lost 2 oars off my boat trailer that I didn't realize. Then the trailer tongue unhitched itself & was hanging by the safety chain...lucky I didn't loose it. Got the 2 oars back from a top bloke who was following us.👍 So we get there, found our reserved campsite, get set up....Nice weather....few hours later a gnarly thunderstorm rolled in & proceeded to dump on what seemed like- right over the top of us for most of the night. Our deluxe tall air mattress went flat, & the tent canopy had found it's water-proofing limit, so needless to say....got up & decided: Had enough of the sh*t! Sometimes I have a hard time facing the "AGE" factor in my life....things hurt alot more than they used to. Did manage to snap a few pics of the lake before we took a shorter & overall smoother way home that will be the norm in future....

9-4-24001.thumb.jpg.d53f0bd2b0a4da2d0d6a37879e3229c5.jpg

9-4-24002.thumb.jpg.bc5cfedc438305e324b3ebcd41cf8329.jpg

Local Fish hatchery we passed above on the back....

9-4-24005.thumb.jpg.621180e03fd60c4901d401b3bcce5890.jpg

Got 2 weeks now to get everything dried out & back into working order....taking the boat to Wallowa lake that trip-- best time of year to go...NO tourists w/ noisy kids!...the place just empties out!😎

That sounds glorious, enjoy.

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

What's wrong with your left hand, Marcel? Work injury? 

Both of my hands are beat up from work ...I'm sure there's nerve damage in there somewheres but nothing to keep me from riding...still have a plenty strong grip...

13 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I know ...loaded another video...I got caught filming ..you know who...she wasn't happy...lol.

Pervy freak.    😳

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Pervy freak.    😳

Stop being a tight waud Saul...it's not like it's my wife or I'm posting this on my local FB...far has I see it ...lol...it's there own fault for institing of coming out to a boys only weeekend 

Thank the lord (my wife says 😂), next door neighbours have gone away on a 3 week Caribbean cruise, and their dog is in the kennels for the duration,  no howling and barking for 3 whole weeks!...my wife is over the moon. 😂 

In other news, it's pissing it down here, and windy too, but better tomorrow, 23c and ☀ forecast for the day..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Stop being a tight waud Saul...it's not like it's my wife or I'm posting this on my local FB...far has I see it ...lol...it's there own fault for institing of coming out to a boys only weeekend 

The fact you don't know how wrong what you are doing is astonishing.     What's going to be next upskirting, cameras in the bathroom?   After all it was their fault for coming out with the boys.  You sound like a sex pest looking for justification.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

Thank the lord (my wife says 😂), next door neighbours have gone away on a 3 week Caribbean cruise, and their dog is in the kennels for the duration,  no howling and barking for 3 whole weeks!...my wife is over the moon. 😂 

Try not to get used to it.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Saul said:

The fact you don't know how wrong what you are doing is astonishing.     What's going to be next upskirting, cameras in the bathroom?   After all it was their fault for coming out with the boys.  You sound like a sex pest looking for justification.  

Just to be clear these aren't the type of women that attend church every Sunday ..lol..they party just has hard has the boys do...it's to be expected hanging out with a bunch of drunk guy at 2 in the morning..

Lol