Your Day Today!

XTreme

20 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Just to be clear these aren't the type of women that attend church every Sunday ..lol..they party just has hard has the boys do...it's to be expected hanging out with a bunch of drunk guy at 2 in the morning..

Lol

You keep digging the hole deeper don't you 😐.   The least they could expect is not to be secretly filmed and have it publicly posted on the internet.  Tacit permission wasn't given just by being there, that's not how it works.  If you told them what you were going to do before hand fair enough but I bet they wouldn't have come.   

You sound like a rapist that argues his victim was asking for it because she had provocative clothing and had consumed alcohol.   

It's weird perverted behaviour.     Jokes is jokes, funny or not, but actually doing it is a whole different thing.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

You keep digging the hole deeper don't you 😐.   The least they could expect is not to be secretly filmed and have it publicly posted on the internet.  Tacit permission wasn't given just by being there, that's not how it works.  If you told them what you were going to do before hand fair enough but I bet they wouldn't have come.   

You sound like a rapist that argues his victim was asking for it because she had provocative clothing and had consumed alcohol.   

It's weird perverted behaviour.     Jokes is jokes, funny or not, but actually doing it is a whole different thing.  

You need to lay off your man purse Saul...lol...my girlfriend knew I was filming ...lol.

9 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You need to lay off your man purse Saul...lol...my girlfriend knew I was filming ...lol.

If you say so Marcy.    😉

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I could say some things about you that I don't find appropriate...but I'll be a the bigger gentleman...

Go for it Marcey, you Weird Perv.   How are you going to be the bigger gentleman stand on your man purse? you short arse.  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Go for it Marcey, you Weird Perv.   How are you going to be the bigger gentleman stand on your man purse? you short arse.  

I guess it's personal preference...but if you ever look on my FB ..there's no pictures of my twins or there Mother..mind you they are men now 30 years old...by the way there mother  was also a beautiful woman...the way I see things a good women will make your dick hard not make your life more difficult....

25 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I have never expose pictures to what I consider my own flesh and blood on the internet...you can take that to the Bank....

26 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I have never expose pictures to what I consider my own flesh and blood on the internet...you can take that to the Bank....

Awesome Marcey.     🤠  So good I had to quote it twice.   🤠

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Nah I don't fight Midgets 🤣

OK I'll breack my own personal rule and show you one...I'll leave your imagination to what there mother looks like...tall brown hair women....but she had a hell of temper...lol...some say they took mom's side for their good looks...lol.

Screenshot_20240905_120148_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

OK I'll breack my own personal rule and show you one...I'll leave your imagination to what there mother looks like...tall brown hair women....but she had a hell of temper...lol...some say they took mom's side for their good looks...lol.

It's not your son , he has hair 

Artificial Intelligence Cinema GIF by BuzzFeed

• Haha 5

Last night's snow total. Didn't get squat and it's kinda grainy. Not quite hail but not flakey, either. . Too cloudy to see much at the higher elevations but heard they got some more .

Riding season is at it's end soon....

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg

sno  map.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What does the milkman look like?

Just Asking Pulp Fiction GIF

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I could say some things about you that I don't find appropriate...but I'll be a the bigger gentleman...

You ain’t got the balls to say anything…. Pussy dwarf 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Saul said:

Yeh I agree … but can we see the product of your pervy work @Marcel le Moose Fondler

• Haha 2

Just seeing if me and the nephew can hire a couple of crf 250’s for a couple of days .

epic report soon .. but in The mean time .. sunbathing 

IMG_4257.jpeg

• Like 4

Was out for a kwik spin on the bike this morning....back down Clark creek road....came around a corner & a rabbit jumped out in front of me, crossed the road & was sprinting down the opposite shoulder. I was maintaining 26mph & was NOT catching him....Swift little bugger!

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

And FBI is on the loose..killed one and injured another yesterday afternoon...the village has a shelter in place order ...they haven't caught him yet...

Will you ask your women friends on Facebook to stop messaging me? It's getting out of hand.