Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Our grapes are rubbish this year , I’ve never seen them as bad as this.

The crap summer hasn’t helped at all 

IMG_1775.jpeg

I can relate Bob....our pear tree has virtually NO produce this year....& very little on the Italian plumb trees. It was a Bumper crop last year, too bleedin' hot this summer w/ minimal rain in the spring....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Our grapes are rubbish this year , I’ve never seen them as bad as this.

The crap summer hasn’t helped at all 

IMG_1775.jpeg

Our apple tree has been the same. The apples haven't grown much and the wind has battered most to the ground where the rabbits have got to them. Won't be many if any still there in the winter for the birds.

Washed both cars today and been shopping again, bored now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Washed both cars today and been shopping again, bored now.

Im Jealous Jessie Cave GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Not stepped outside today,  it pissed it down till around 2pm, boring day all round.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Sad new ...my business partner girlfriend..one of her two sons she has..one died lastnight... in a 4×4 truck accident on some off road trail  not to far from here...leaves two young babies behind...he was 28 years old...

That's a shame.

We have had fog since Friday. Its currently 99% humidity and there are weird bat insect hybrid things flying around. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Sad new ...my business partner girlfriend..one of her two sons she has..one died lastnight... in a 4×4 truck accident on some off road trail  not to far from here...leaves two young babies behind...he was 28 years old...

Life deals some people a really shit hand. How profoundly  sad for his family…

• Like 3

What happened to summer ??  I rode into work this morning with a fleece and a jacket on and it was still a bit chilly .  Even the warmth from my 'hairdryer' didn't help :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What happened to summer ??  I rode into work this morning with a fleece and a jacket on and it was still a bit chilly .  Even the warmth from my 'hairdryer' didn't help :classic_biggrin:

i too was slightly moist on my ride to work at 5am this morning, i was wet before i even left stortford

• Like 2

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

For the last week I've been sleeping really well full 8 hours, even going out like a light between snoozes on the alarm clock i put it down to the cooler weather 

• Like 3

On 08/09/2024 at 15:48, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That’s terrible news , condolences.

Just back from the college run, Shadow starts today.   Only in St Awefull but the joys of rush hour in there are something I'm not used to.  Traffic everywhere, mind you an excuse to get out on the bike, gotta do it all again at 4:00pm.    Think I will be glad for October and her birthday to come around so she can do it all on her own.   

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just back from the college run, Shadow starts today.   Only in St Awefull but the joys of rush hour in there are something I'm not used to.  Traffic everywhere, mind you an excuse to get out on the bike, gotta do it all again at 4:00pm.    Think I will be glad for October and her birthday to come around so she can do it all on her own.   

Then you can sit at home biting your nails for the first few days.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Then you can sit at home biting your nails for the first few days.

Yep too True. 😳  This mornings on bike chat was about safe filtering, hopefully in didn't go in one ear and out the other.  😳

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

For the last week I've been sleeping really well full 8 hours, even going out like a light between snoozes on the alarm clock i put it down to the cooler weather 

what you really meant is the wife has left you alone again for the last week and you havent been getting the nudge.

monty python wink GIF

• Haha 3

Thunder & Lightning here last night....fortunately things didn't get too wet.... just gotta finish repairing the tent for our up-coming camping trip on Monday.

• Like 1

Sunny in Toronto...we're just getting back from and Indian dealer..

Anyway you couldn't give me all of the gold in the world to live around here...what a shit hole...we went to a mall lastnight and we were the only whites walking around...I think we're in and indoo community...

Indian GIF

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Anyway you couldn't give me all of the gold in the world to live around here...what a shit hole...we went to a mall lastnight and we were the only whites walking around...I think we're in and indoo community...

Indian GIF

I hear the native Canadians don't like the snow there because it's white and its on their land 

• Haha 6

Bathroom, err shower room's finished bar a touch up of paint and clean and refit the door.. Not allowed to use it for 24hours to let all the chemicals to go off.
The front room floor was covered in packaging which is now sorted and I've managed to stuff it all in one big box apart from some larger stuff I can lay on under cars.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Indian GIF

You were the only goddamn faggots mincing around more like.

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

We are definitely a minority around here....on are way to extinction in the not to distant future...

What? Faggots?

• Haha 2