Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

@Beemer Bummer has been spying on you @Marcel le Moose Fondler .  I reckon he was on your route the whole way , probably hoping for some action with you and Dan ........

Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Afta Hill

Dan is starting to anoy me with his GPS...lol.....never seen someone with no sence of direction...he's got a hard time finding his way out of a parking lot without his GPS  running...lol.  I seldom used the GPS unless I'm looking for a specific adress or something...I always use the compass..it shows up top right hand corner of the display screen...

• Like 2

My other job today was the wipers on the Dacia, passenger side wiper is forever juddering 😡 I bent the arm this way and that way,  still juddering.

So today I took the arms and plastic cover off that covers the mechanism,  as soon as I did. I saw 1 broken (cast alloy) bracket,  I think Dacia deliberately made it a thin casting so it would break easily 😡 

Bodged a bracket out of a piece of steel which I bolted to the housing,  motor and mechanism solid as a rock now, but the wiper is still juddering, a bit!

Frustrated Head GIF

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

My other job today was the wipers on the Dacia, passenger side wiper is forever juddering 😡 I bent the arm this way and that way,  still juddering.

So today I took the arms and plastic cover off that covers the mechanism,  as soon as I did. I saw 1 broken (cast alloy) bracket,  I think Dacia deliberately made it a thin casting so it would break easily 😡 

Bodged a bracket out of a piece of steel which I bolted to the housing,  motor and mechanism solid as a rock now, but the wiper is still juddering, a bit!

Frustrated Head GIF

You might have to fit new wiper blades, i done that when mine were juddering the new ones fixed the problem even though the old ones weren't that old, i thought they must have been a shit make. When i looked back at what i bought last time they were the same ones the new ones have been on twice the time of the old ones now and are still good for some reason.

• Like 1

These have been on 5 or 6 months, were fine at 1st, then started the juddering......I have a Halfrauds voucher for £20, that may get me 1 Bosch wiper blade. 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Give the screen and wiper rubbers a good clean with washing up liquid, sometimes helps.

Will give that a try 👍 I can see it juddering across the screen, the noise it makes drives my wife mad, I cant hear it (obviously 😂) but my wife complains about the noise it makes..... I will use my Halfrauds voucher and purchase a new one anyway, fit that if the washing up liquid does not stop it.

• Like 3

On 13/09/2024 at 00:46, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Dan is starting to anoy me with his GPS...lol.....never seen someone with no sence of direction...he's got a hard time finding his way out of a parking lot without his GPS  running...lol.  I seldom used the GPS unless I'm looking for a specific adress or something...I always use the compass..it shows up top right hand corner of the display screen...

my daughter has great pigeon instinct and sense of direction, she only needs to be taken somewhere a couple of times and can then direct you there and back home

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Just had a Suzuki burgman dropped off for me to check over as the owner's just got it. It's fuckin huge.

250cc, 400cc or the 650cc.. 🤔 

Got out early on the XR with Gary today out about 7 hours, but we did manage a respectable 164 miles and a lot less talking. Started to drizzle mid day and didn't let up until we were on the last leg home poor Gary didn't take any waterproofs so was soaked though i was pretty  cold and wet with them on by the time i got home

The red arrows

IMG_3184.thumb.JPG.960f3c98f3526d6e61a64ff4e1e1234b.JPG

This was slightly washed out

IMG_3187.thumb.JPG.a26bc4683886224c65df69e9bb2b98cd.JPG

Our route

image.png.99ed29fde0b0cb227d83f817f05c9b6f.png

• Like 6

Here we are again.    I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed riding the CB125F over here.  Something about bimbling around on a small bike.    Lot to be said for it.  
Now I wait 🤣. Got plenty of podcasts to listen to.  😎

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3428.jpeg

IMG_3427.jpeg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Got out early on the XR with Gary today out about 7 hours, but we did manage a respectable 164 miles and a lot less talking. Started to drizzle mid day and didn't let up until we were on the last leg home poor Gary didn't take any waterproofs so was soaked though i was pretty  cold and wet with them on by the time i got home

The red arrows

IMG_3184.thumb.JPG.960f3c98f3526d6e61a64ff4e1e1234b.JPG

This was slightly washed out

IMG_3187.thumb.JPG.a26bc4683886224c65df69e9bb2b98cd.JPG

Our route

image.png.99ed29fde0b0cb227d83f817f05c9b6f.png

That's a fair old run Fred 👍

• Like 1

Whoo hoo! The new sofa has arrived,  old one had several broken springs, well it was nigh on 15 years old, maybe this new one will help with my back, which has been bad for months.

Both sofas are the same size, got then from SCS when they were on for a sale price. 👍 

20240916_120305.thumb.jpg.e1730ced20e3402dcc88ecdc7601a244.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Whoo hoo! The new sofa has arrived,  old one had several broken springs, well it was nigh on 15 years old, maybe this new one will help with my back, which has been bad for months.

Both sofas are the same size, got then from SCS when they were on for a sale price. 👍 

20240916_120305.thumb.jpg.e1730ced20e3402dcc88ecdc7601a244.jpg

Ride report?

• Haha 4