Your Day Today!

XTreme

Think I may try the scoot on Marketplace at the weekend again, this bit of nice weather may jee someone up. 🤞 

Lovely day here ☀ I was going to put the garden furniture into storage for the winter, I may hold off a little longer.

• Like 3

Got a call from the chap with the Aprillia this afternoon. He went to Halfords for a new battery and didn't notice the Pos and Neg terminals were the other way round. He fitted before he noticed and now with the right battery it's popping a fuse.
He's a lucky boy as I've been outside playing and it turned out to be just a relay. On the same line was the dash panel and I went straight for that being electronic. Lucky boy indeed although I've still got to put it back together and road test.

• Like 5

The boys are going to a dyno event Saturday...couple hours from here...who know I might even get it on the dyno just for fun...if I can clean out my air filter by Saturday...notice she's was getting thrusty during the trip...Dan's bike was always taking a few bucks short on every tank...was suppose to clean it at every 15 k...it's up to 25 k and with the amount of bugs it must have injested last Sunday...the thing must be plugged solid with bug crap...

20240915_153405.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Just getting old , officially a pensioner now 

Wooden overcoat next.

12 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

How was the band ?

Wouldn’t have been the original band . Think most of the Village People died of Aids … must of been a tribute act 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Just getting old , officially a pensioner now 

Ignore the twat Bob … welcome to van life … living the dream .

• Haha 1