Your Day Today!

XTreme

Here it is. I had to smack the pump about in the shed to get it going again. Doesn't sound to well but got enough pressure to get the thing going, all be it on 2 cylinders at best. New plugs coming but that's for later.
Enjoy.

The brick

IMG_6531.thumb.jpeg.8b77c1c6531773cbcf184f8b10d3cfba.jpeg

IMG_6533.thumb.jpeg.a3accc0294e246e6627c3537e624f7b8.jpeg

IMG_6532.thumb.jpeg.778b82866eeca9e8b7223d5021409fcf.jpeg

IMG_6530.thumb.jpeg.625c273b2d55cacf714bbff01e5abd20.jpeg

IMG_6529.thumb.jpeg.f5ba4d1b493d98fe59a80b5e2bd506a6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Well another day and yet another set back.
Had a decision from our health insurance company and they’ve decided that the operation my wife needs is not covered by our policy, in fact they don’t cover it at all on any level of policy they offer. Cunts.

Went back to see the doctor/surgeon that identified the problem and advised that this is the only operation that will fix the problem. He cannot believe our company doesn’t cover it when many other companies do. He’s going to see if he can find a way around it to save us having to pay for it because it’s going to cost €10,500!

Honestly, while I appreciate his efforts I don’t think it’ll happen. 😡

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Here it is. I had to smack the pump about in the shed to get it going again. Doesn't sound to well but got enough pressure to get the thing going, all be it on 2 cylinders at best. New plugs coming but that's for later.
Enjoy.

The brick

IMG_6531.thumb.jpeg.8b77c1c6531773cbcf184f8b10d3cfba.jpeg

IMG_6533.thumb.jpeg.a3accc0294e246e6627c3537e624f7b8.jpeg

IMG_6532.thumb.jpeg.778b82866eeca9e8b7223d5021409fcf.jpeg

IMG_6530.thumb.jpeg.625c273b2d55cacf714bbff01e5abd20.jpeg

IMG_6529.thumb.jpeg.f5ba4d1b493d98fe59a80b5e2bd506a6.jpeg

It looks like a t-rex trike..?  BMW?

Screenshot_20240925_163052_Google.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I assume it's a kit of some sort with much of the Bmw bolted in.

If it's and actual T-rex...those are worth a crazy amount of dosh...this one list for 77.500.00 thousand smackaroos...

Screenshot_20240925_163442_Google.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's moose season here this week ...I don't take part in the hunt...not my kind of thing...but this bull moose was shot by one of my co- workers father in law yesterday morning...

Screenshot_20240925_164544_Facebook.jpg

now we are all surprised you arent there indulging your known deviant ways with moose...

Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture

54 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's moose season here this week ...I don't take part in the hunt...not my kind of thing...but this bull moose was shot by one of my co- workers father in law yesterday morning...

tell your your co workers father in law he's a wanker

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

All four of them are cunts. Smug fucking faces need gouging with a blunt instrument.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

now we are all surprised you arent there indulging your known deviant ways with moose...

Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture

I just don't see the sport in this...shooting such a majestic animal...don't get me wrong..if I was broke and couldn't afford to buy meat than I would probably ..I'm not a vegetarian...but the hunt is done mostly to keep the numbers in check and the population of moose healthy ..its highly regulated by government...if not they would over populate out of control...they have no natural predators in this area...wolfs were exterminate long ago...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I just don't see the sport in this...shooting such a majestic animal...don't get me wrong..if I was broke and couldn't afford to buy meat than I would probably ..I'm not a vegetarian...but the hunt is done mostly to keep the numbers in check and the population of moose healthy ..its highly regulated by government...if not they would over populate out of control...they have no natural predators in this area...wolfs were exterminate long ago...

You just bum them to death instead.

• Haha 4

I've never understood the Americans who get all dressed up in camo, then have to put an orange day glow vest on so they don't get shot by another hunter. 

Lovely animal, never shot or eaten one myself but I do love venison.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nute said:

I've never understood the Americans who get all dressed up in camo, then have to put an orange day glow vest on so they don't get shot by another hunter. 

Lovely animal, never shot or eaten one myself but I do love venison.  

Sounds like the dumb-ass hunters that reside in a larger city.... you never see hunters where I live now- wearing those day glow vests...strictly camo. & alot of them are bow hunting this month. Venison's great but you haven't lived until you've had Elk or Buffalo! 😋

• Like 2

14 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Sounds like the dumb-ass hunters that reside in a larger city.... you never see hunters where I live now- wearing those day glow vests...strictly camo. & alot of them are bow hunting this month. Venison's great but you haven't lived until you've had Elk or Buffalo! 😋

Ive tried buffalo, really nice!!

Never had Elk, didn't know much about them so looked them up and wow are they big for a deer! Where I live its mostly Fallow or Roe deer, fallow are the biggest at maybe 75-80kg max, roe are very small but my favourite venison. We don't have a tag system here, if its in season ad on your land its yours until it crosses the boundary. The seasons are geared to the breeding times but there is always something in season year round. 

We do get a few Muntjac in our garden, they are tiny but really cool. Never eaten one tho.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Today I set off for Huddersfield at 3.00pm on the donkey. 
Now I’m in a very loud pub in Tamworth 915354CF-A5E7-4AE6-A910-8503BB6C5B41.thumb.jpeg.d2034c43653ec1110c3204bb40681db1.jpeg

Hudder’s field, I would expect a different crowd.

• Like 1