Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Never heard of that, I guess it's like our Hammerite before they fucked it up with a new woke formula.

Had this can for a few years now..who knows maybe they changed the formula...no primer needed and works best if you leave some surface rust...it bonds to it..the big rubber mat has this sound dampening material...it's sponge and just holds the moisture...

20241004_044118.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Had this can for a few years now..who knows maybe they changed the formula...no primer needed and works best if you leave some surface rust...it bonds to it..the big rubber mat has this sound dampening material...it's sponge and just holds the moisture...

20241004_044118.jpg

I see you have a steering wheel on your Indian now.

Good to see you have a step to get up on it now as well with you being so short.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I see you have a steering wheel on your Indian now.

Good to see you have a step to get up on it now as well with you being so short.

Check this out....weather strip on the back window ...and all of the windows in fact were coming apart at the bottom...water just pools in between the glass and rust the metal inside the weather strip just falls apart...I glued them back with some gorilla glue ..clamped them with a straight edge and ran a beed of silicone to stop the water from getting back in there....don't you wish you were handy has me ?

20241004_045803.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Check this out....weather strip on the back window ...and all of the windows in fact were coming apart at the bottom...water just pools in between the glass and rust the metal inside the weather strip just falls apart...I glued them back with some gorilla glue ..clamped them with a straight edge and ran a beed of silicone to stop the water from getting back in there....don't you wish you were handy has me ?

20241004_045803.jpg

Makes a change from you sniffing the glue.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

One of the boys just posted this on the TRF page poor fucker

image.png.6f1e390d0dec3fddf720ef60e4415127.png

OMG , I wonder if that's all their stores because they're a big outfit  :classic_blink:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

OMG , I wonder if that's all their stores because they're a big outfit  :classic_blink:

Somebody said thunder road in Bridgend was all locked up today as well so not sure whats going on there

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Somebody said thunder road in Bridgend was all locked up today as well so not sure whats going on there

Yes, they're part of completely bikes now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

One of the boys just posted this on the TRF page poor fucker

image.png.6f1e390d0dec3fddf720ef60e4415127.png

Very naughty to take his money probably knowing they wouldn’t deliver the bike.

A couple of clients have done a similar thing to me, delay writing checks to next day and then go into administration overnight :classic_angry:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Very naughty to take his money probably knowing they wouldn’t deliver the bike.

A couple of clients have done a similar thing to me, delay writing checks to next day and then go into administration overnight :classic_angry:

In their defence it sounds like the staff had n idea what was happing 

53 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

In their defence it sounds like the staff had n idea what was happing 

Fair enough, but someone knew they were selling bikes they wouldn’t deliver.

well, at least for a while, they’ll probably honour the sale