Your Day Today!

XTreme

52 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Feckin builders have taken over my garage 

IMG_1911.thumb.jpeg.7ac9c7eba38c933b023596f90ae31333.jpeg

im surprised they didn't chuck the  the slabs on top of the scooter.... 

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Should have bought that van and gotten out of town!

It's a long story but the van is still coming .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

im surprised they didn't chuck the  the slabs on top of the scooter.... 

They said they'd rather save them until some sort of blue dildo bike passes by ...............

Help Me Love GIF by Daddy's Home

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Feckin builders have taken over my garage 

IMG_1911.thumb.jpeg.7ac9c7eba38c933b023596f90ae31333.jpeg

They are reluctant to work in the schemes. 

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

They said they'd rather save them until some sort of blue dildo bike passes by ...............

Help Me Love GIF by Daddy's Home

no Bob ..they didn't say that , stop making shit up.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no Bob ..they didn't say that , stop making shit up.

Yes they did, I showed them a photo of your bike and even though they're not bikers they said '' that looks like a dildo ''

Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes they did, I showed them a photo of your bike and even though they're not bikers they said '' that looks like a dildo ''

Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

no bob..no they didn't ... stop making shit up... what you say @Clive ... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

no bob..no they didn't ... stop making shit up... what you say @Clive ... 

@Clive  is on holiday but his cousin told me your bike is the same colour as his brother's dildo .........

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Clive  is on holiday but his cousin told me your bike is the same colour as his brother's dildo .........

if i had a dildo it would be orange ... oh hang on

• Haha 1

After getting rid of some of the scrap i have this morning i then spent an hour or so jet washing Cornwall off the X Trainer and decided to hose the Marmite wagon down while i was there. I then had a bit of a clean up in the garage but got bored and took the dog out for a spin, just along my local network of trails only around 40 miles, Eglwysilan and Merthyr mountains were littered with people hunched over looking at the ground i think its shroom season again. I only took one photo of the lane maintenance i done a few months ago seems to be holding up ok after the recent heavy rain we've had.
It was a pleasant ride and in one of the 20mph zones i think i found the horrible buzz I've been having for years at a certain RPM, it appears to be the LED light on the front of the bike, will have to look at getting it rubber mounted some how.

7.thumb.jpg.2b061a1078d915b0c413194ded83d762.jpg

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Six30 said:

if i had a dildo it would be orange ... oh hang on

Oh come on , you're off tomorrow on your blue dildo , admit it.  We need to a decent photo for BOTM though . 

If you decide to ride the trail bike with the gay tyres don't be parking it in a gravel layby to make it look like you've been off-roading , get the bloody thing down a lane you big poof :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

After getting rid of some of the scrap i have this morning i then spent an hour or so jet washing Cornwall off the X Trainer and decided to hose the Marmite wagon down while i was there. I then had a bit of a clean up in the garage but got bored and took the dog out for a spin, just along my local network of trails only around 40 miles, Eglwysilan and Merthyr mountains were littered with people hunched over looking at the ground i think its shroom season again. I only took one photo of the lane maintenance i done a few months ago seems to be holding up ok after the recent heavy rain we've had.
It was a pleasant ride and in one of the 20mph zones i think i found the horrible buzz I've been having for years at a certain RPM, it appears to be the LED light on the front of the bike, will have to look at getting it rubber mounted some how.

7.thumb.jpg.2b061a1078d915b0c413194ded83d762.jpg

Sounds like a very productive day Fred , and an off road bike actually in a lane doing some real off roading :dancebanana:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's raining to day so going to get back in the garage for a tidy up and then head up my shed to do the same, maybe :classic_biggrin:

Now I read that as I'm going to hide away from the Mrs in case she finds a job for me.  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Oh come on , you're off tomorrow on your blue dildo , admit it.  We need to a decent photo for BOTM though . 

If you decide to ride the trail bike with the gay tyres don't be parking it in a gravel layby to make it look like you've been off-roading , get the bloody thing down a lane you big poof :classic_laugh:

fat bastard yes sir GIF

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Buckster  I just saw this on another forum .  Is there something you want to tell us ?

buckyscooter.jpg.37e910cb7a4c6e875671c0c2d196d04c.jpg

No, although I have upgraded. 

FB_IMG_1726064207334.jpg.139f9cbada5f67695ce1d23abf9b0610.jpg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Saul said:

Oh I do hope the rain stops before I have to go to work tonight 🙁

IMG_3490.jpeg

Looks like you live in Canada.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Looks like you live in Canada.

I think that's where the water is coming from.   Not cold though just wet.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

@Buckster  I just saw this on another forum .  Is there something you want to tell us ?

buckyscooter.jpg.37e910cb7a4c6e875671c0c2d196d04c.jpg

you belong to a scooter forum dont you ...

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 3