Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's true , what are tenement buildings like ............

Waiting Gif GIF

I live in a 200 year old mansion house. 

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I’m officially pissed off with this weather now 🤨

IMG_1919.thumb.jpeg.ae44e10898688b91f04064de1df29fa5.jpeg

Man, could we use some that liquid sunshine....been pretty damn dry overall here....another day of 80F weather today. Heading down to La Grande for Mexican lunch w/ friends in a coupla hours....then buying 50 lbs. of quality burger😋 on the way home from Billy Bob's butcher shop....now that I've got plenty of new found room in our defrosted freezer.😎

• Like 3

Well what do you know, I have some trail riding mates down in Somerset who were out showing some Americans on the weekend and during the conversation my name came up.  It turns out that one of them was @Beemer Bummer of this parish.

Not a great photo but it's the only one I've got , he's the dude on the left of my mate with his helmet on .  What are the chances of that ???

ChrisWR250R.jpg.57a4e0b6451f9f2a4b96b6adb7a3fe25.jpg

• Like 5

Weather has been great here lately, really odd that it's this warm at this time. Got out on the scooter and snapped a few pics of the local area. Not really worthy of a Ride Report though so here they are .... 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Earache said:

Weather has been great here lately, really odd that it's this warm at this time. Got out on the scooter and snapped a few pics of the local area. Not really worthy of a Ride Report though so here they are .... 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Your living in what looks like a trail riders dream land to me 👍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Well what do you know, I have some trail riding mates down in Somerset who were out showing some Americans on the weekend and during the conversation my name came up.  It turns out that one of them was @Beemer Bummer of this parish.

Not a great photo but it's the only one I've got , he's the dude on the left of my mate with his helmet on .  What are the chances of that ???

Seriously Bob we need to have a chatt...something not right with you since you bought that orange scooter....now your going riding with a knowed cocksucker...did he try to feel your leg or ask to see it ?...I've heard he has a new Welsh boyfriend ..word going around he's tired of American cocks.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Seriously Bob we need to have a chatt...something not right with you since you bought that orange scooter....now your going riding with a knowed cocksucker...did he try to feel your leg or ask to see it ?...I've heard he has a new Welsh boyfriend ..word going around he's tired of American cocks.

No, it was a mate of mine down in Somerset who took him out.  I've never met him but he asked Chris if he knew a one-legged rider called Bob.  He was also asking about the Canadian dude with a boyfriend called Billybob   

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What bike was he on Bob cant see any BM's there 

57 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What bike was he on Bob cant see any BM's there 

His BM  has Probably  a busted transmission and borrow his boyfriend bike ...those bikes have shit gears box from what I've seen ...Pedro might be able to shed some light on the subject...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

The bald dude? Looks like a BMW rider.

Played at turd polishing yesterday 😎

IMG_3493.thumb.jpeg.3e9ee1032d6cae57c167b44cfa0b7ee0.jpeg

oh and my hand pump foam bottle shat the bed yesterday.   It’s DOA after six uses, not moaning really it was only £6.99 so I suppose I got my monies worth.    Just ordered a powered replacement from Amazon so we will see how that goes.  

IMG_3495.thumb.jpeg.5474dea090d56f49f8b6d72bef5a8960.jpegIMG_3497.thumb.jpeg.46681f305c592c43edd5d5ce3ff12751.jpegIMG_3496.thumb.jpeg.0f245de3ae4094ef0744f93f02456828.jpegIMG_3501.thumb.jpeg.fb7b83e7283a100102f306be6703433c.jpegIMG_3498.thumb.jpeg.b1799612c6065533040933ffcaaffab2.jpeg

Gave it a soaking in ACF to help it survive the winter.   Cleaned up pretty well for 17 years old and 34k miles.   
Adjusted the manual cam chain tensioner, very therapeutic just listening to the chain rattle disappear as you do it.   
Drive chain adjustment hasn’t moved at in the last 2k miles, so just cleaned and lubed it.  
Just gotta change the coolant and It’s ready for the cold. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Played at turd polishing yesterday 😎

IMG_3493.thumb.jpeg.3e9ee1032d6cae57c167b44cfa0b7ee0.jpeg

oh and my hand pump foam bottle shat the bed yesterday.   It’s DOA after six uses, not moaning really it was only £6.99 so I suppose I got my monies worth.    Just ordered a powered replacement from Amazon so we will see how that goes.  

IMG_3495.thumb.jpeg.5474dea090d56f49f8b6d72bef5a8960.jpegIMG_3497.thumb.jpeg.46681f305c592c43edd5d5ce3ff12751.jpegIMG_3496.thumb.jpeg.0f245de3ae4094ef0744f93f02456828.jpegIMG_3501.thumb.jpeg.fb7b83e7283a100102f306be6703433c.jpegIMG_3498.thumb.jpeg.b1799612c6065533040933ffcaaffab2.jpeg

Gave it a soaking in ACF to help it survive the winter.   Cleaned up pretty well for 17 years old and 34k miles.   
Adjusted the manual cam chain tensioner, very therapeutic just listening to the chain rattle disappear as you do it.   
Drive chain adjustment hasn’t moved at in the last 2k miles, so just cleaned and lubed it.  
Just gotta change the coolant and It’s ready for the cold. 

I will be doing a wash and ACF application in the next couple of weeks.

• Like 4

Things are going slow has hell with my retirement plan...was hoping to be finished by the end of this months and escape another back breaking season of tire change over...lawyers are just dragging things ...the more they drag to more they make...is what I've figured out...

• Like 4

College run to pick up Shadow.   One more week and she is on the road so Dads taxi hopefully will have a rest 

IMG_3504.thumb.jpeg.2645cc5487f5fd44ff94315a75ea0dda.jpeg

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Saul said:

College run to pick up Shadow.   One more week and she is on the road so Dads taxi hopefully will have a rest 

IMG_3504.thumb.jpeg.2645cc5487f5fd44ff94315a75ea0dda.jpeg

You will miss it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

You will miss it.

I will miss the time with her, growing up now boyfriend and all.  I don't reckon we will see much of her once she is on the road.  😥

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Saul said:

I will miss the time with her, growing up now boyfriend and all.  I don't reckon we will see much of her once she is on the road.  😥

Have you had the quiet word with the boyfriend yet?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Have you had the quiet word with the boyfriend yet?

Oh he knows who I am 😐   Mind you TBH he is probably in more danger from her.   😉

• Haha 4

On 08/10/2024 at 16:15, boboneleg said:

Yes he does and he'll chin you if you park there .  Fiesty dude .............

I go out of my way to park in front of signs like that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Iam watching some guys erecting a new 6ft fence between us and next door neighbour, it does not look level. 🤔 

• Haha 3