Your Day Today!

XTreme

Well since my annual Dr. visit on Wednesday, my BP is of concern....so I'm now HellBent on Riding  everyday....gotta get the lead outta my arse!

Steaks on the barby tonight along w/ the usual Tequila session--

• Like 5

On 09/10/2024 at 15:33, boboneleg said:

Well what do you know, I have some trail riding mates down in Somerset who were out showing some Americans on the weekend and during the conversation my name came up.  It turns out that one of them was @Beemer Bummer of this parish.

Not a great photo but it's the only one I've got , he's the dude on the left of my mate with his helmet on .  What are the chances of that ???

ChrisWR250R.jpg.57a4e0b6451f9f2a4b96b6adb7a3fe25.jpg

Goddam faggot stalker!

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2024 at 08:31, boboneleg said:

A borrowed KTM I think 🤔 

No beemers available, good bunch of guys though, no faggots. In Ireland now on a rented beemer showing the ladies what a real man looks like.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beemer Bummer said:

No beemers available, good bunch of guys though, no faggots. In Ireland now on a rented beemer showing the ladies what a real man looks like.

This is the most you have posted in one day here, can we expect regular input now?

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

This is the most you have posted in one day here, can we expect regular input now?

No One Page GIF

Finally managed to get over to the Yamaha dealer to see if the bit need is available. Seems not and they were not interested in fixing it in any other way e.g. a bodge.

So, off to buy a small bit of metal tube of some kind to fit in the hole and then apply shit loads of JB Weld to see if that holds it in place. It should do as it’s pretty potent stuff by all accounts.

Once set and cured it’ll be back on with the hose and see if the bastard leaks. Fingers crossed it doesn’t so I can at least part ex it for a new(ish) bike………now don’t worry, I’m not about to start a Pete-style poll! 🤣🤣

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Finally managed to get over to the Yamaha dealer to see if the bit need is available. Seems not and they were not interested in fixing it in any other way e.g. a bodge.

So, off to buy a small bit of metal tube of some kind to fit in the hole and then apply shit loads of JB Weld to see if that holds it in place. It should do as it’s pretty potent stuff by all accounts.

Once set and cured it’ll be back on with the hose and see if the bastard leaks. Fingers crossed it doesn’t so I can at least part ex it for a new(ish) bike………now don’t worry, I’m not about to start a Pete-style poll! 🤣🤣

So you’ve got something wrong with your bike, Ray?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

So you are going to bodge it and sell it on to some poor unsuspecting person? 

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

So you’ve got something wrong with your bike, Ray?

Coolant leak but nothing simple like a split hose. If I can fix it with a bit of ingenuity and make sure it works fine I’ll part exchange it for something as new as possible.

If the ‘fix’ doesn’t work properly then it’ll be sold for spares or repairs……….that should  satisfy @Buckster’s holier than thou attitude 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

If you can find a slightly smaller diameter pipe that will fit inside the original bit and then metal putty around it then it should hold 👍

That’s the plan Bob, fingers crossed 😜👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

It's not an Austin Mini you know :classic_laugh:

It has a choke knob just like one and the little detents are worn off it so it needs a peg just like an old BL or Ford product.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Saul said:

It has a choke knob just like one and the little detents are worn off it so it needs a peg just like an old BL or Ford product.   

IMG_3518.thumb.jpeg.300e540ef78426f4f58dadde94087fea.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Oh I see... your taking mechanical tips from Buckster now  ?    Would surprise me if he's holding his baffles in place with chewing gum...

That's nothing to do with Buckster it's a functional fix that is decades old.   It's reference anyone British in my age group would recognise.   😉

• Like 4