Your Day Today!

XTreme

Persisting down but was going stir crazy so had to get out.   Hour in the rain and my water proofs still do so that’s encouraging.    Stopped in Cornish Market World for a warm up and posh coffee.    Like fucking deliverance in here surrounded by fat toothless wonder.   😳

IMG_3519.thumb.jpeg.fb4d47617408603f3bb8e152f7057b2b.jpegIMG_3520.thumb.jpeg.d0ffeb17be55c956cc2cdd29b53b2ee9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

After all these months in such dry conditions.....it's Finally raining!  After repairing a flat rear tire on the Mullet w/ a thorn-proof tube, I'm waiting on a new HD workstand designed for Ebikes....gotta have plenty of hands to remount the rear wheel back in the frame, so that stand should make life a bit easier...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Had to call in the Harley mechanic...tractor has got a funky idle...when it first starts...not a steady idle....I'm thinking the egr valve but not sure....it's all electronic now...

20241016_141916.jpg

At least you had the sense to call a real mechanic instead of trying to bodge it yourself.

22 minutes ago, Buckster said:

At least you had the sense to call a real mechanic instead of trying to bodge it yourself.

Don't be and idiot....you can't possibly do any type of diagnostic without the aid of a fancy laptop and software from the dealer that only a dealer has access to....has it turns out it was just air in the fuel system that was making it surge....has I remember now ...the fuel filter got pluged solid 2 winters ago ..it would run a few seconds and shut off...luckily I was in my driveway and managed to limp it back into the garage...changed the fuel filter and it fired right back up...fallowed direction and even pre- filled the filter...turn the key on and there's a manual hand pump on the filter housing...fallowed direction to a T....I'm thinking air must have got into it wyll I was nursing it back into the garage...took me about 10 trys before I could clear the door...

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

At the time it only had 150 hours on the unit when the filter pluged ..manual calls to replace at every 500 hours..so I figured it should be fine...the thing I've found out about buying a tractor ...it's listed has a 2019 but it can actually be and 18 or even 17...could have been sitting outside for years before I bought it...it's not like buying a car or a motorcycle...that you actually know what year your buying...

34 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Don't be and idiot....you can't possibly do any type of diagnostic without the aid of a fancy laptop and software from the dealer that only a dealer has access to....

You don't have any diagnostic equipment in your shop?

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I work on cars and light trucks up to one ton Pedro...not on diesel tractors...and only on gaz powered vehicles....you can't get  access to the software from the tractor unless you are a dealer and sell there products...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Tell you how fucked up tractor sales are...I bought the thing in 2019...and it's not a cheap purchase with the blower attachment...blower alone is close to 9g ....they delivered me a unit showing 100 hours on it..called the salesman and he told me it's from moving it back and forth in the parking lot...lol...at night ...at home I started looking at it more closely ...the rear fender wells were all rusted out...lol...clearly was a sigh of it being in the salt...what I figured it was run for one winter and the previous owner probably returned it for some reason or wanted a bigger one....called the salesman in the morning told him you have today to come pick this up or I'm canceling the sale...I paid for a new tractor and you better find me one..

Lol.

• Like 5

Quite a nice day here ☀ 

Opened the shed to see if the scoot is still there 😂 

It has 2 (nearly) flat tyres, battery as flat as a fart, had it on charge for about 1 hour, charger still says the battery is flat....buggered 🤔 maybe...leave it charging for a while yet.

So while it does that I will jetwash the paving slabs around the bungalow, damn slippy when it rains..

Ice Skater Falls Through Thin Ice GIF by ViralHog

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Clive said:

Quite a nice day here ☀ 

Opened the shed to see if the scoot is still there 😂 

It has 2 (nearly) flat tyres, battery as flat as a fart, had it on charge for about 1 hour, charger still says the battery is flat....buggered 🤔 maybe...leave it charging for a while yet.

So while it does that I will jetwash the paving slabs around the bungalow, damn slippy when it rains..

Ice Skater Falls Through Thin Ice GIF by ViralHog

That must be disheartening... opening the shed and the scoot is still there.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Hopefully if some (mug 😂) guy buys it I won't have that dilemma to contend with. 😂 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Six30 said:

On behalf of @clive i'd like to say you TWAT

but the comment was funny :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

On behalf of @clive i'd like to say you TWAT

but the comment was funny :classic_laugh:

This Is True Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Clive said:

Think he has the scooter scene covered, or at least he did.

@boboneleg you still got the Vespa?

It's still here @Clive  , don't bother selling your scoot to that Gammon .  He has zero class ..............

star trek yes GIF

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's still here @Clive  , don't bother selling your scoot to that Gammon .  He has zero class ..............

star trek yes GIF

Whats this qorth @boboneleg.....

Piaggio Vespa 150cc

Year 1961

Tax & mot exempt

Mileage 815

Full book

Runs rides well

In the Vespa club

463372981_533728749287969_3386883212481812_n.jpg

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

star trek yes GIF

I may paint it Dildo blue, which may gain it some interest from other Gammons.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Piaggio Vespa 150cc

Year 1961

Tax & mot exempt

Mileage 815

Full book

Runs rides well

In the Vespa club

£3000 - £3500  depending on the model.  If it's a GS then more ..............

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Piaggio Vespa 150cc

Year 1961

Tax & mot exempt

Mileage 815

Full book

Runs rides well

In the Vespa club

How the fuck does that run and ride well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

£3000 - £3500  depending on the model.  If it's a GS then more ..............

It is not a GS.

a GS looks like this:

IMG_1486.thumb.jpeg.4aba59fc0d0169cdbb0d269a39247d6a.jpeg

• Haha 2