Nominations Thread for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2022

XTreme

This is the thread where you can nominate your Twat of the Year (TOTY) for 2022. This is not the vote, just the nominations! And you only get ONE nomination!

Just a reminder that anybody can be nominated for TOTY......nobody gets out of this one!

The nominations will close on Wednesday 21st December 7PM (UK time), and then a new thread for the TOTY vote will start with all the nominees included! The winner then gets announced on Xmas Eve 7PM.

Remember that this award is based on who you think is the biggest twat on this forum.......and deserves to be recognised for it. I'd say your spoilt for choice really.

There's only been one previous winner and that's @Buckster who won both the 2020 and 2021 Polls. Will he get the hat trick? That's up to you!

So now it's over to you! Give us your nominations and say WHY you think they are worthy of the title.

• Like 2

Just now, busabeast said:

This is the TOTY nomination thread, and that's you're nomination made so your out

I retreat @boboneleg as my nomination. 
Sorry, Bob, I’ll wait for the next submission thread.

I will not nominate anyone for TOTY, and my vote will not be revealed either, last year was enough :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Pedro said:

I retreat @boboneleg as my nomination. 
Sorry, Bob, I’ll wait for the next submission thread.

I will not nominate anyone for TOTY, and my vote will not be revealed either, last year was enough :classic_laugh:

You can't recede your nomination it stands, you've nominated him for TOTY....I say it stands

• Haha 3

Just now, busabeast said:

You can't recede your nomination it stands, you've nominated him for TOTY....I say it stands

You shut up, if you were to have a say you’d be mod. I hereby replace my Bob nomination by now nominating @busabeast

• Haha 6

OK.....my nomination for TOTY can only be one man.

A man that after winning MOTY & TOTY in the same year (which nobody else has ever done), and getting a Mod gig as well.......meets a bird on ButtRider, goes batshit crazy, and then disappears for 15 fucking years! Because she had strawberry ice cream in her freezer!

Finally comes back as if nothing ever happened, takes the piss out of Buck's barge, then goes and buys one himself and becomes a Harley FanBoy!

All I can say to him is......

Steve Coogan This Time GIF by Baby Cow

Cometh the Hour.....Cometh the Twat!

@Marcel is now in the Poll along with @busabeast

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You can switch nominations in the same way that you can vote switch!

So @busabeast is the first nomination!

Thanks twat.

My nomination goes to......

Pete just because he's a twat

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

OK.....my nomination for TOTY can only be one man.

A man that after winning MOTY & TOTY in the same year (which nobody else has ever done), and getting a Mod gig as well.......meets a bird on ButtRider, goes batshit crazy, and then disappears for 15 fucking years! Because she had strawberry ice cream in her freezer!

Finally comes back as if nothing ever happened, takes the piss out of Buck's barge, then goes and buys one himself and becomes a Harley FanBoy!

All I can say to him is......

Steve Coogan This Time GIF by Baby Cow

Cometh the Hour.....Cometh the Twat!

@Marcel is now in the Poll along with @busabeast

He's a hands down winner 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure that being certifiably insane doesn't count as cheating due to unfair advantage, so for me Marcel is out.

I think Six's Van reports take the biscuit, so I'm going to nominate @Six30

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

I'm not sure that being certifiably insane doesn't count as cheating due to unfair advantage, so for me Marcel is out.

twat

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, MooN said:

Oh.....he's a Twat for sure! I particularly liked the one when he took his bikes to Devon in the back of a van.....and never got them out of it!

Here's the updated list:

busabeast

Marcel

XTreme

Pedro

Six30

9 minutes ago, MooN said:

I assure you moon.... My IQ is more than average.... Lol 

• Haha 1