I shouldn't have to tell you this!

XTreme

However, it's come to my attention that a member here posted a dick pic! It doesn't offend me and I doubt the ladies will bat an eyelid!

But I'll tell you who will pick up on it and not be impressed........

google_PNG.png.4f89afb52a68a47d381e8ed00a620ed5.png

If this place gets categorised as some sort of adult site it'll be the kiss of death for us.

We're currently in the no.3 spot on search results......

2111129329_Screenshot2023-01-14221125.jpg.c05398d0961d18dbdbc075412b019121.jpg

......which is particularly impressive considering the two sites above us have been in existence for 16 years and 21 years.

Whereas we've only used this particular domain for 20 months, and prior to April 2020  there was no forum at all.

I'm sure you understand that I don't want anything to prejudice the progress we've made......so just use a bit of common sense in what you post FFS!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

However, it's come to my attention that a member here posted a dick pic! It doesn't offend me and I doubt the ladies will bat an eyelid!

If this place gets categorised as some sort of adult site it'll be the kiss of death for us.

......which is particularly impressive considering the two sites above us have been in existence for 16 years and 21 years.

Whereas we've only used this particular domain for 20 months, and prior to April 2020  there was no forum at all.

I'm sure you understand that I don't want anything to prejudice the progress we've made......so just use a bit of common sense in what you post FFS!

So who's guilty..Six30..?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

My apologies pete I believe it was that lady boy pic you are referring to in the jokes thread, if I'd known I wouldn't have posted it 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, busabeast said:

My apologies pete I believe it was that lady boy pic you are referring to in the jokes thread, if I'd known I wouldn't have posted it 

I thought it would of been one of the Harley riders 

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It was deleted promptly so no harm done Rich.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was deleted promptly so no harm done Rich.

From the Harley riders point of view there is harm done if they didn’t get to see said cock 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

From the Harley riders point of view there is harm done if they didn’t get to see said cock 

And it says something about how fucking thick Rich is when he said "if I'd known I wouldn't have posted it."

Jon Stewart What GIF

So just to make sure nobody else is that braindead confused........ @Slowlycatchymonkey could you please refrain from posting any photos of your fanny!

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And it says something about how fucking thick Rich is when he said "if I'd known I wouldn't have posted it."

Jon Stewart What GIF

So just to make sure nobody else is that braindead confused........ @Slowlycatchymonkey could you please refrain from posting any photos of your fanny!

Do you think @busabeast is thinking of getting a Harley and just easing himself  into the whole Harley scene gently 

• Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

Do you think @busabeast is thinking of getting a Harley and just easing himself  into the whole Harley scene gently 

Well he went looking for dick photos......it's only a small step away from rectum stretching.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Jon Stewart What GIF

Are you on strong painkillers for your back cos you do say some weird shit 🤪

I must be fucking thick too because I wouldn’t have thought about it 😆

Then again I wouldn’t want that stuff messing with my algorithms so you’re pretty safe 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

Hmm what espionage were you partaking in visiting the opposition on the 15th Dec? 

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well he went looking for dick photos......it's only a small step away from rectum stretching.

I've been told by a few anal Honda owner that the anus has alot of sensitive nerve ending...Is that true Pete ?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm what espionage were you partaking in visiting the opposition on the 15th Dec? 

I'm not sure.....don't even remember going there.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I must be fucking thick too because I wouldn’t have thought about it

The very fact that you didn't think about it shows that you're not thick.

Rich on the other hand seems to think if something isn't mentioned in our forum guidelines then it's acceptable.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Rich on the other hand seems to think if something isn't mentioned in our forum guidelines then it's acceptable.

So you’re not up for the free-fall into oblivion then? 😆

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So you’re not up for the free-fall into oblivion then? 😆

Absolutely not! Though I'm sure some of our detractors would be very happy if that happened.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Jon Stewart What GIF

Not at all mate I made a fuck up so I've owned up to it that's how I am 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

In other news I haven't read the bloody guidelines...... so how do I know what kind of shit to post I mean you allow pics of harleys so I guessed anything went

• Haha 6