Second Weekend in February!

XTreme

Still feel like shit......and the weather's still shit!

Screenshot2023-02-10110107.jpg.9e6cc1d6f71e3ab3ca4976e5a691e805.jpg

Seven weeks since I rode the bike now! Longest one I ever had was Winter 2002/2003 when I was in Carmarthen......that was 13 weeks.

I had this at the time.....and it just pissed down every day!

FILE220.JPG.d796a8fbb138ca7ab0f2957b7c2b86e3.JPG

So I'm doing nothing this weekend other than a few bits of work!

the office workplace GIF

What about you lot?

• Like 4

Well I had a whole raft of preordered food delivered this morning to test and delight in my new oven.. that’s not yet connected.  So apart from working I’ll mainly be struggling to cook some dishes designed for a 110 litre capacity oven in one the size of a microwave..

…. 🎵 there maybe trouble ahead 🎵 😆😮

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Superior DNA seems to be failing a bit Marcel?

Well I have to admit my neck has been killing me for the pass two weeks....been trying some home remedies without success...I'm holding off to make a doc appointment for the reason he'll probably just put me on pain medication wich I don't care for...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well I have to admit my neck has been killing me for the pass two weeks....been trying some home remedies without success...I'm holding off to make a doc appointment for the reason he'll probably just put me on pain medication wich I don't care for...

It's probably frozen from all the strawberry ice cream :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

Quick Aux belt to fit on a mates van and off to my older sons to fit some skirting and cornice. Also a couple of wall boards and shelving. Think I'm gonna be there for a while.

Yesterday I was playing with a friends dr125dx. Sent the barrels for a rebore a week or so ago and they're now back on. Can get it to fire with a little fuel down the plug holes but nothing coming through the carbs so this sager will continue at a later date.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Marcel said:

Don’t look at it while you are pulling it.

• Haha 1