First Weekend in March!

XTreme

Just now, boboneleg said:

Ah !  the good ols ABBA stand.  Great piece of kit 👍

i tried to put my cb1000 r on one of them with a really bad hangover, i ended up bending the gear lever 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

i tried to put my cb1000 r on one of them with a really bad hangover, i ended up bending the gear lever 

Do you think the stand was to blame? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Prob wasn't the stand to blame then?:classic_laugh:

42 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that officially marks the end of my rugby playing career today, whilst I enjoyed the game to a certain extent i didnt enjoy it at the same time and I've now got yet another bit of concussion, and I did my neck, shoulder, forearm, hip and ankle in todays game so I think im going to call it a day while I'm ahead so to speak and not I can concentrate on getting out on track with the rsv 

injured-man-head-bandages-mad-brain-conc

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

one tough game and the towels thrown in....  Tart

scared surprised GIF

I've had tougher games in the past im just too broken to stay as competitive as I want to be 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

scared surprised GIF

I've had tougher games in the past im just too broken to stay as competitive as I want to be 

stop now... the older you get the longer things take to heal old chap

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hah they aren't my responsibility im not a pussy back

Excuse me, it takes a great deal of timing and dexterity to execute that manouver and then piss past one of you lot while you're looking for your front tooth or a piece of your ear in the mud

cat-high-five.gif.9052521709061af0c92323462a030ace.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, Six30 said:

stop now... the older you get the longer things take to heal old chap

Exactly why I'm stopping now while I can still walk....sort of

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Excuse me, it takes a great deal of timing and dexterity to execute that manouver and then piss past one of you lot while you're looking for your front tooth or a piece of your ear in the mud

cat-high-five.gif.9052521709061af0c92323462a030ace.gif

Maybe so but it's us bunch of big ugly fuckers that have to mop up your fuck ups whenever you get your hands on the ball and knock it on trying to catch a pass or high ball, so back in your corner Six Nations Rugby GIF

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Maybe so but it's us bunch of big ugly fuckers that have to mop up your fuck ups whenever you get your hands on the ball and knock it on trying to catch a pass or high ball, so back in your corner Six Nations Rugby GIF

I admire your honesty in admitting that your ugly

Screw You Audrey Hepburn GIF

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Exactly why I'm stopping now while I can still walk....sort of

yeh don forget ,we got a trip to Spain to sort out.

• Like 2

Soz, it’s been manic. IRL is sometimes insane. 

Picked bike up. It waaay surpassed my (very low) expectations but it was so late it was pitch black and I froze my way to my dads house where my brother (who lives in Scotland) has been waiting for a week to say hello. Then both my boys arrived from Uni and a pre-party party occurred (lot of unexpected work if you’re the keeper of the kitchen) and today is Mr Slowly’s birthday which entails some efforts. Plus trying to negotiate buying a flat in Brizzle, which I think I may have failed at. Heyho.

Am knackered. But somehow you right royal turds are also on my mind so I’m checking in to say Hi gays  guys well after fecking 3am in the morning before I finally get a snooze. 

Bike pics and review imminent, well.. quite later than imminent when I can get the extremely pretty bastid thing out of the garage and ride it… laters.

Also HAPPY SUNDAY 💐 now cos tomoz isn’t looking any quieter 😆

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Picked bike up. It waaay surpassed my (very low) expectations but it was so late it was pitch black and I froze my way to my dads house where my brother (who lives in Scotland) has been waiting for a week to say hello. Then both my boys arrived from Uni and a pre-party party occurred (lot of unexpected work if you’re the keeper of the kitchen) and today is Mr Slowly’s birthday which entails some efforts. Plus trying to negotiate buying a flat in Brizzle, which I think I may have failed at. Heyho.

Am knackered. But somehow you right royal turds are also on my mind so I’m checking in to say Hi gays  guys well after fecking 3am in the morning before I finally get a snooze. 

Bike pics and review imminent, well.. quite later than imminent when I can get the extremely pretty bastid thing out of the garage and ride it… laters.

Happy birthday to Mr Slowly. It's not Mother's day today is it? I'm hoping not, as I've not organised getting a card and flowers sent to my mum!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Glad you showed up everyone was worried there was talk of flouncing and it looked like there was going to be a mass gravel trap search at one point :classic_laugh: looking forward to the pic's 

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think you will end up using the bike a lot, I have seen a couple around Edinburgh and they seem to sit on the road in a way that the Enfields just don't. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I think you will end up using the bike a lot, I have seen a couple around Edinburgh and they seem to sit on the road in a way that the Enfields just don't. 

@Slowlycatchymonkey take that as an apology in a roundabout way for accusing you of being a drunk 

• Haha 8