Thinking of getting a pussy.

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya that's the only thing holding me back...I'll have a litter box in the house and constantly cleaning the frigen thing..

That's a thought it will be in all the time when it snows or wont it be an outdoor cat anyway

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Man the fuck up and get a dog... 

I do have a dog...but she's old ..completely deaf....the idea of a cat is that they can stay alone by themselves...food and water...no need for a dog sitter when I leave for a few days..

• Like 2

Just now, Marcel said:

I do have a dog...but she's old ..completely deaf....the idea of a cat is that they can stay alone by themselves...food and water...no need for a dog sitter when I leave for a few days..

You have no idea, dogs have some integrity.  Cats don't give a f*ck and will shit and piss anywhere they like .  I'm a cat owner and they're not always as cute as this ..................

a74e221f-8ad3-43b4-b131-d1592ae47f09.jpg.d88d2c7439bfa4f40c9212b91e1e2a7d.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

You have no idea, dogs have some integrity.  Cats don't give a f*ck and will shit and piss anywhere they like .  I'm a cat owner and they're not always as cute as this ..................

a74e221f-8ad3-43b4-b131-d1592ae47f09.jpg.d88d2c7439bfa4f40c9212b91e1e2a7d.jpg

What you saying...it will still piss and shit everywhere even with a litter box present..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What you saying...it will still piss and shit everywhere even with a litter box present..

She's very good as she always goes in her litter tray but some are feckers and will just do it anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pretty much yes, they are very territorial so anything it perceives as a threat it will mark its territory 

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

a cat wont give you the loyalty and companionship a dog will.... it will only purr round you feet when it wants its grub

• Like 3