Well guys and gals.

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I officially hate you now @Marcel,  I want one ................

Tantrum Crying GIF

I've called my dealer this morning and they have 8 due to arrive in May....but their all spoken for..the local here has 2 coming about the same time...so I've put my name down at those two places...who ever gets one first.....it's not a 100% sure shot ill get one...crossing my fingers...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I've called my dealer this morning and they have 8 due to arrive in May....but their all spoken for..the local here has 2 coming about the same time...so I've put my name down at those two places...who ever gets one first.....it's not a 100% sure shot ill get one...crossing my fingers...

That’s what you get with such exclusive machines, same experience as buying a Ferrari really

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm going to need help with the styling and polishing ....any ideas Pete?

200.gif

Turtle Wax, Solvol, and Autoglym bike shampoo (if available there).

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Turtle Wax, Solvol, and Autoglym bike shampoo (if available there).

Definitely Autoglym, that’s like crack for bike cleaners.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Close enough...call it my post apaleptic bike...not much in hp but gets 115 mpg.

Screenshot_20230309_124852_Chrome.jpg

I think that’s cool, I would have one, I like the Honda DAX also.  I’m guessing you’ve seen the RevZilla video on the old and new CT’s.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I think that’s cool, I would have one, I like the Honda DAX also.  I’m guessing you’ve seen the RevZilla video on the old and new CT’s.  

Yes been scoping things out since they released sales in the US...I believe in 2019 or 20...

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Here you go Marcel, this is the kind of shit that Pete has inappropriate dreams about.

20220926_121136.thumb.jpg.9c6f151e10244435601425cf01ee9ff7.jpg

I'll have to buy a new wardrobe also ...have no idea what current Honda riders ate wearing these days. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel said:

I'll have to buy a new wardrobe also ...have no idea what current Honda riders ate wearing these days. 

Nope, not going there.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well @XTreme favours gay boots, faded jeans and a 20 year old jacket from the bargain bin at M&P's

uh-huh-nods.gif.281be388c78235e47506663aadaf9387.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well it's a done deal...pulled the trigger on one...local dealer...6400..tax incl...out the door...should be in by next month. 

honda GIF

Result!

Just now, Marcel said:

Brace your self for and epic motorcycle review coming up...wonder how it's gonna stack up to the KTM..

You'll have a lot of fun on that!

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You'll have a lot of fun on that!

Most would think what the hell is he thinking buying such a bike...there's countless of small single trails around here wich the KTM is just to massive to take into....and I cannot stand the regular seats you have on regular trail bikes...gonna be my backwoods hunting bike..

• Like 2