Well guys and gals.

Just now, Marcel said:

Most would think what the hell is he thinking buying such a bike...there's countless of small single trails around here wich the KTM is just to massive to take into....and I cannot stand the regular seats you have on regular trail bikes...gonna be my backwoods hunting bike..

And no pressure either.......there's not big money invested in it.

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Most would think what the hell is he thinking buying such a bike...there's countless of small single trails around here wich the KTM is just to massive to take into....and I cannot stand the regular seats you have on regular trail bikes...gonna be my backwoods hunting bike..

Nope I totally get it. Thinks it's a brilliant move. Looks like the new C90 

If you like that sort of thing Ed March (youtube) might appeal. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Brace your self for and epic motorcycle review coming up...wonder how it's gonna stack up to the KTM..

Very slowly I would imagine 🤔

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Very slowly I would imagine 🤔

Don't knock it. When I was slogging through endless mud the one vehicle that flew past with alarming regularity was a feckin cheap ass moped - usually ridden by someone wearing flipflops 🤣

Light and nimble n easy to physically push past any obstacles. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Can't wait to see you out on it @Marcel  , you may need to re-train your brain at first but I reckon you'll have a lot of fun on that 👍

He's going to get bummed for certain. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

And no pressure either.......there's not big money invested in it.

It's 6400$ for a moped...

I don't know, better see if they throw in a free basket for the handlebars, you know, to buy fresh fruit or flowers

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I just clicked on eBay and saw this, I'm severely tempted .................

I really like them but that price tag is eye watering.  Suppose if I had plenty of spare cash I would,  but nearly £5k is a lot for a 125.  Think it would be a Benly for me.  🤣

• Like 2

On 09/03/2023 at 19:43, MooN said:

post apoplectic?... post epileptic? 🤔

NOT A FUcKING CLUE!  

disappointed-crowd-facepalm-k9pplo32s6w6

I'd say post epileptic......he must have been having a seizure to have wanted one of them things.... Will look like a twat and be doing 3mph in the process 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pedro said:

It's 6400$ for a moped...

I don't know, better see if they throw in a free basket for the handlebars, you know, to buy fresh fruit or flowers

And a beret and some onions to hang around his neck while he "rides" it

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Saul said:

I really like them but that price tag is eye watering.  Suppose if I had plenty of spare cash I would,  but nearly £5k is a lot for a 125.  Think it would be a Benly for me.  🤣

Considering how rare they are in UK I'd say the price is about right.  I'm not pressing 'go' while I'm drinking cider but if it's still there tomorrow morning I may have a decision to make.

For comparison this is how much a new similar bike may cost ...........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125660263934?hash=item1d41ef75fe:g:5U4AAOSw~CJkAQGo&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4E9w60kx62ol9FALcQUXP7aYRkvVfUQjML4XttGF%2F7yX2jBJRiXHv%2FisXpS98cVpYEDnzgHjVTHBDr%2BImxBYf9vJmwvLss5IJkwM3QSZvQyfIu4%2FKFSZ6haGsMvcuysEvDJRNFsj2WKGDrXoE6%2B7DDmAUX8AsP6tRQmRTRXd6l4fULFoOcCYs0QSFKneTiKGH%2Bh5Df1iE8De0KiNd2NbkZpyHEHYOi8h9BVrzJ7dbgE88OPfSLWu8%2B4I4YNibEXANQo4QBKv4w0moZtUoLg3KXMkNsqhS2K%2FUKhfrYe76nav|tkp%3ABk9SR-iFoqTaYQ

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Saul said:

Thing is it will still be worth that in 10 years time so its free when you think about it :classic_laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It' over £4500 for a new cb125r most jap125cc bikes are around that price 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

We might have to start a scooter sub forum....

It’s not a step through, it doesn’t protect your legs from rain or even hasn’t got little tires, it’s not a scooter, it’s a moped.

I do like mopeds though

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd say post epileptic......he must have been having a seizure to have wanted one of them things.... Will look like a twat and be doing 3mph in the process 

You young kids have lost the spirit of riding..it's not how fast you get there...it's the adventure...of a do all bike and go anywhere bike..

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Thing is it will still be worth that in 10 years time so its free when you think about it :classic_laugh: 

That is true but if you were thinking about it that way would you really use it as intended.  Not sure I would, perhaps I just need to stop thinking like a tight wad.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3