My Home Town

Saul

Women cannot be pastors, the holy scriptures are clear on this, yes men and women are equal but they are also different and as such have different but equally important roles in the church.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

They still in the Dark Ages?

The whole thing is the brainchild of our local Church Warden and a Parochichial Councillor  who is the a Consultant at the only A&E in Cornwall, a local County Councillor, choirmaster, you name it he does it, anything for self promotion.   Also has political ambitions to be an MP and is a grade A arsewipe.  We had a brilliant Vicar until he was driven out several years ago, now the church is empty and run by Gargoyles.  I not that religious but do recognise that our church was the centre of the community, not so now.  It's all very sad really.  

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I prefer a female doctor...does that make me a sexist?

No, it’s the only way you will get a female to touch your junk, so we understand.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

The whole thing is the brainchild of our local Church Warden and a Parochichial Councillor  who is the a Consultant at the only A&E in Cornwall, a local County Councillor, choirmaster, you name it he does it, anything for self promotion.   Also has political ambitions to be an MP and is a grade A arsewipe.  We had a brilliant Vicar until he was driven out several years ago, now the church is empty and run by Gargoyles.  I not that religious but do recognise that our church was the centre of the community, not so now.  It's all very sad really.  

If you want a social club then start a social club. The church is supposed to fulfill a different purpose.

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

If you want a social club then start a social club. The church is supposed to fulfill a different purpose.

Who says I want anything. 

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Empty you say … any lead on the roof ?

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Empty you say … any lead on the roof ?

Plenty I would imagine, it's in the centre of town so I doubt you would go unnoticed.  😉 

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

Plenty I would imagine, it's in the centre of town so I doubt you would go unnoticed.  😉 

No problem got a hi vis and hard hat 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Call it what you want...no way in hell I'm letting a guy stick his finger in my butt hole...

Lol, to be honest Marcel I had the same (a lady doctor) for that procedure as well 👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Lol, to be honest Marcel I had the same (a lady doctor) for that procedure as well 👍

She said mine was presteen...actually had a hard time to find it...I was gonna say something after 10 min...what the hell is she doing...

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

She said mine was presteen...actually had a hard time to find it...I was gonna say something after 10 min...what the hell is she doing...

What was she doing?

15 hours ago, Buckster said:

Women cannot be pastors, the holy scriptures are clear on this, yes men and women are equal but they are also different and as such have different but equally important roles in the church.

FFS man what utter BS have you bought into?

Or are you a troll?

Straight men are the only chosen ones? 

Actually now I've thought about it you're right there's no way a dangley front tail can possibly be equal to a no tail so let's all limit our lives according to one interpretation of a very old book. 

I fear you're one of those very bright nut jobs that's losing perspective. 

Come back. Join the world most humans live in. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

FFS man what utter BS have you bought into?

Or are you a troll?

Straight men are the only chosen ones? 

Actually now I've thought about it you're right there's no way a dangley front tail can possibly be equal to a no tail so let's all limit our lives according to one interpretation of a very old book. 

I fear you're one of those very bright nut jobs that's losing perspective. 

Come back. Join the world most humans live in. 

My point exactly.....well said.