Second Weekend in March!

XTreme

Although I will admit I wouldn't mind living there in my old age. The Everyman cinema is at the end of the road of one of the places I'm looking at and I'll confess that is my sort of thing.

Somehow even it's train station still operational even though it does one tiny stop at Temple Meads- at £1.50 a ticket!

Bought a moisture metre today (so many jokes there, I'll be disappointed if you don't come up with something good) and have read up on the different graphs that let you understand about damp, they're gonna love me aren't they, mad woman sticking a probe on their walls every 100mm to build a moisture profile 🤣

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Think they're the bees knees cos they live in Clifton don't you know.

They probably wouldn't take to someone like me then? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Did you find somewhere?

I missed the house I was looking at. I wasn't really sure about it, I would like a bit more land.

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I missed the house I was looking at. I wasn't really sure about it, I would like a bit more land.

Patience seems to be the name of the game.

The main problem is you can't rush it because it's too costly a mistake but if you're too careful and it's as good as you think it is you miss out. 

The law in England allows you to back out of an offer, does Scotland vary?

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Patience seems to be the name of the game.

The main problem is you can't rush it because it's too costly a mistake but if you're too careful and it's as good as you think it is you miss out. 

The law in England allows you to back out of an offer, does Scotland vary?

You can back out of any offer, there are plenty of caveats.

The way things are at the moment it looks like I will be meeting up with @Skippy tomorrow.

No grim scenes of devastation and despair will be visited.......only the restaurant and picnic area in a Natural Park.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The way things are at the moment it looks like I will be meeting up with @Skippy tomorrow.

No grim scenes of devastation and despair will be visited.......only the restaurant and picnic area in a Natural Park.

You´re going out for lunch? 

THAT is what you can call going outside your boundaries, we'll be peeled for developments!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

THAT is what you can call going outside your boundaries, we'll be peeled for developments!

No......just meeting up at that location. And there happens to be a restaurant there,

Like we met up once at La Manga.....but we didn't go fucking swimming.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No......just meeting up at that location. And there happens to be a restaurant there,

Like we met up once at La Manga.....but we didn't go fucking swimming.

No soy milk at that place?

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Can I make it absolutely clear…..we’re meeting up but it’s not a date. Just in case you lot were wondering. 😝

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Can I make it absolutely clear…..we’re meeting up but it’s not a date. Just in case you lot were wondering. 😝

They're weird fuckers Ray.......and obsessed with anal sex for some reason!

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

It will do nothing for your reputation if someone asks how did you two meet and your reply is we met on the internet :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It will do nothing for your reputation if someone asks how did you two meet and your reply is we met on the internet :classic_laugh:

Everybody here met on the Internet!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but it stays on the net you just had to go that one step further didnt you :classic_laugh:

So did you with Bob, Ren, and Specs! 

While living under a false name rather than your real name!

Suspicious behaviour I'd say.......what you say @Six30?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So did you with Bob, Ren, and Specs! 

While living under a false name rather than your real name!

Suspicious behaviour I'd say.......what you say @Six30?

False names and meeting fellas of the net …this is next level shit is what I say .

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

False names and meeting fellas of the net …this is next level shit is what I say .

Wouldn't be happening if you'd got the Mod gig!

I was only thinking the other day that it might be a good idea to try and get Neil on here! Be like old times!

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wouldn't be happening if you'd got the Mod gig!

I was only thinking the other day that it might be a good idea to try and get Neil on here! Be like old times!

who's Neil ?