First Weekend in April

XTreme

Weather looking decent here.......

Screenshot2023-03-31102737.jpg.38e9640a61b0ecb0131b639854159652.jpg

......so I should be out at some point! With my Box on! And if the wife does the drilling today I'll have the Backrest on as well!

Ewan and Charley would be impressed for sure!

Anyway.....what's on the cards for you lot?

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Weather looking decent here.......

Screenshot2023-03-31102737.jpg.38e9640a61b0ecb0131b639854159652.jpg

......so I should be out at some point! With my Box on! And if the wife does the drills my box today I'll have the Backrest on as well!

Ewan and Charley would be impressed for sure!

Anyway.....what's on the cards for you lot?

Oooooo GIF

Singing up at Lankelly last night, singing down at Pentewan tonight then working overnight Fri, Sat and Sun.  Might take the bike Sunday night but weather is rough here so will play it by ear.  

• Like 2

Prob mostly shopping as daughter and boyfriend are coming to stay Wednesday. They've both now passed their driving tests so I can wave bye to the fiesta I got them.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not a lot due to the whole mental semana santa craziness going on around here. 

Bake some bread, do a bit of sewing, cook up a storm, maybe watch some tv 😊

Weather looks reasonable 

645EB720-9FA6-4294-B3C6-19888F76E8C3.thumb.jpeg.ba28b9acc264900a19f14cef630338a8.jpeg

Get out on the bike and give us a ride report!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will be mainly getting anxious this weekend . Paolo ended up in A&E on Monday, it was gastroenteritis.  He's Ok now but myself and Ersilia have felt sick all week with stomach cramps and we're meant to be flying on Thursday :classic_wacko:

• Sad 8

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yebbut there's a cafe right there in Llanwdra and @Buckster may prefer that one as it has something to do with 'cocks' from what I remember ...............

Screenshot2023-03-31184751.png.aff91bfb4c6bdae0bd81762b5579f1b3.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Has that taken all the business from the West End?

Not really west end is still going god knows how with their prices, it's taken in the people that wont go to the west end and it has a large parking area where you can have a look around the bikes so personally i think it's better and the food is better. the west end seems to be dominated by sports bike riders and the owls nest has a much more varied mix but i don't go to either i like the cafe in the garage in Sennybridge  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not really west end is still going god knows how with their prices, it's taken in the people that wont go to the west end and it has a large parking area where you can have a look around the bikes so personally i think it's better and the food is better. the west end seems to be dominated by sports bike riders and the owls nest has a much more varied mix but i don't go to either i like the cafe in the garage in Sennybridge  

In other words they have both banned you for being a photoshop twat.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

In other words they have both banned you for being a photoshop twat.

No i banned myself from the west end as it's shit LOL and the Owls nest can get very busy so i go somewhere quieter

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've never forgiven the West End for refusing to honour OAP discount for @Renegade when I asked on his behalf.

Admittedly he was in his 40's at the time but the toothless old cunt more than looked the part!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1