New section?

Buckster

New section?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we start a new section for trikes, sidecars and trailers given there are now some (one?) truly enlightened people here?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I’m going to need to call my mum.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/23 at 16:00

I voted yes, not in the slightest bit interested in it the subject but why not if there is a demand.  Also it's a reversible decision if it doesn't fly.  

Can we have boat, plane, caravan, hgv 1 and 2 (separate), skateboard, pushbike sections too?

I'd say no because it's a bike forum and these things aren't related in any way to bikes.... but each to their own I guess

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Can we have boat, plane, caravan, hgv 1 and 2 (separate), skateboard, pushbike sections too?

I'd say no because it's a bike forum and these things aren't related in any way to bikes.... but each to their own I guess

Unlike trailers, trikes and sidecars which are totally motorcycle related. We could have a tuning section and you wouldn’t use that either.

The Daily Show Boom GIF

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I think a Top Box section would do well!

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I don’t have a top box.

You have two from what I can see, one on the bike and one with wheels on following behind you  :classic_unsure:

If you're not careful this is the sort of twat you'll attract here ..................

istockphoto-1225400524-612x612.jpg.568c5595c8bbc773a4ec0e8c33e32165.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Only in fucking America.....

Sadly, no. The Germans are guilty as well and ya just know the Japanese have built a fucked up bike / trailer ...

German HD.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Earache said:

Sadly, no. The Germans are guilty as well and ya just know the Japanese have built a fucked up bike / trailer ...

German HD.jpg

I can see the need for this new section.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earache said:

German HD.jpg

handy for funerals 👌

• Haha 2