Buck's grand mother times 10.

51 minutes ago, Marcel said:

'm trying to ingage Buck into a mind duel about evolution and religion...

Facts vs Faith then?

Give him some cold hard facts Marcel!

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Facts vs Faith then?

Give him some cold hard facts Marcel!

Well I think Bucksters book might have the dates or time-line all mixed up....and I desperately want to convert to Christianity and leave my pagan religion behind...

Season 1 Dancing GIF by Outlander

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

Here's some reading for you Buckster..

Screenshot_20230406_195519_Chrome.jpg

Which is exactly what you would expect someone promoting the lie of evolution to say.

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Screenshot_20230407_061434_Chrome.jpg

Just one? There should be hundreds of thousands. What about a transitional fossil between ape and man, come on monkey boy!

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Just one? There should be hundreds of thousands. What about a transitional fossil between ape and man, come on monkey boy!

Buck you need help...not saying what you believe in is bogus...unlike you I don't believe the universe was created in 6 days and not more than 100 thousand year old...there is plenty of evidence that we evolved from a lower life form...if you turn the clock back far enough your ancestors would be the first fish with a spine insted of cartilage...

It's just the time line I don't agree with...the earth is very old and plenty of lifeforms have come and gone in the billions of years...

Maybe your book needs to be updated is all I'm saying on the subject ....and Maybe the creator has no sence of time ..time is only relevant on earth to our  time clock of 24 hrs days 

Screenshot_20230407_101900_Google.jpg

• Like 2

Where does this idea of billions of years come from? Even using faulty science the maximum age that can be attributed to organic material using carbon 14 dating in 50,000 years. As for radiometric dating, it has aged 50 year old rock from lava deposits as being 3.5 million years old and brand new rock as being over a quarter of a million years old. The only reason you believe in evolution is that someone told you it was true, you have no first hand experience of it and no one else does either. So you have to use something else to believe it. Faith. Science is your religion and it gives you a false impression that you can be self determining. I have faith is something I experience every day, God. I have no need to be self determining because God is sovereign and immutable.

So there you have it monkey boy. 

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I will easily defeat your debunk firm knowledge of time. 

First I need to ask you one question. 

Do you believe man went to the moon  ?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Where does this idea of billions of years come from? Even using faulty science the maximum age that can be attributed to organic material using carbon 14 dating in 50,000 years. As for radiometric dating, it has aged 50 year old rock from lava deposits as being 3.5 million years old and brand new rock as being over a quarter of a million years old. The only reason you believe in evolution is that someone told you it was true, you have no first hand experience of it and no one else does either. So you have to use something else to believe it. Faith. Science is your religion and it gives you a false impression that you can be self determining. I have faith is something I experience every day, God. I have no need to be self determining because God is sovereign and immutable.

So there you have it monkey boy. 

My R.E teacher at school told me what you’re saying , I didn’t believe him … he was a gay cunt with a massive arse. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

My R.E teacher at school told me what you’re saying , I didn’t believe him … he was a gay cunt with a massive arse. 

Why were you looking at his arse? 

Don't answer that.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Why were you looking at his arse? 

Don't answer that.

You couldn’t not , not see it , honestly it was massive 

• Haha 3

I say if bucky wants to believe in his imaginary friend/father/being then who are we to say otherwise we should let him be in his little world all of us who know better can rest well in the knowledge that we are the adults in the room