Where’s the weekend thread ?

boboneleg

I shall mainly be eating and taxi service for Ersilia and my mum-in-law but this evening I shall find a bar with the football on .

it could get messy ……

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Weather's good......

Screenshot2023-04-07113422.jpg.50b48c1b3dad02f615b0002670cbb332.jpg

However......

Tomorrow I've got to see a client in Baza, and the wife wants to go to the shops there as well! :classic_sad:

Sunday I've got to take my boy to Guadix to get the bus to Madrid! :classic_sad:

Come On Wtf GIF

• Like 2

Napoli is playing today at 6, @boboneleg!

I’m in sunny Ericeira, going to have an american friend of Sofia’s for wine and food, so I’ll make some parmigiana and some delicious simple stuff to nibble on.

On sunday I’m going to my place for a few days, so getting on the bike and maybe stop for a meet with a friend for lunch on the way. 

Although today is a holiday I have managed to get an order for 6 trucks of chipboard, so not a bad holiday either.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I might give the bikes a good wash....Pete or Buck is this the stuff you use or is it bike specific?

Screenshot_20230407_080808_Chrome.jpg

Autoglym is the biz!

Just now, Marcel said:

There's two different ones...wich is best...polar one?

I used the specific bike one.....not car.

I think Buck uses the foam!

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Napoli is playing today at 6, @boboneleg!

I’m in sunny Ericeira, going to have an american friend of Sofia’s for wine and food, so I’ll make some parmigiana and some delicious simple stuff to nibble on.

On sunday I’m going to my place for a few days, so getting on the bike and maybe stop for a meet with a friend for lunch on the way. 

Although today is a holiday I have managed to get an order for 6 trucks of chipboard, so not a bad holiday either.

Yes, so I’m hoping to get in the bar at 17.30.  I may be staggering back about 23.00 hrs

😝

Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

With the pressure washer, Polar Blast as the pre wash then Polar Wash for the main wash. Use a 1:5 ratio for the Polar Blast when adding to your reservoir and 1:1 for the Polar Wash.

• Like 2