Why all of the hate.

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Why do most people hate harley riders..?

I don't think you are correct there Marcel most people don't hate Harley owners

All people hate them :classic_laugh:

• Haha 8

I only hate "American" HD riders. I've noticed those from other lands aren't so bad. But one's in the USA are utter shit.

They dress in thin, fashion leather chaps, no helmets but with bandana's on their heads and just ride from bar to bar getting drunk and riding. Or at least trying to ride as most haven't a clue about riding a bike - they're more into the "lifestyle" and look.

Fuckin' cunts.

One group I know in Ohio is called "The Downed Bikers". They have charity meets for drunk bikers who have crashed and hurt / killed themselves. And where do they have these meets? In Bars! They get fucked up and hop on their bikes to race to the next bar. One gets killed and they have to have another Downed Bike meet. It never ends.

They ride in groups of 20-30 bikes and go well under the limit, clogging up the road - can't pass them, without getting flipped off, etc.

Don't get me started on the straight pipes and constant throttle blipping at traffic lights for no reason other than to draw attention to themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

52 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Cos you're sad cunts!

I think it's cause we get all of the women....I'm waiting for buck to confirm..

But in all seriousness let say we pull up to a group of women me on the Harley and you on your chinese replica with that ridiculous top box...and they had to pick wich bike to get a ride on..which one would they choose ?

1 minute ago, Earache said:

I only hate "American" HD riders. I've noticed those from other lands aren't so bad. But one's in the USA are utter shit.

They dress in thin, fashion leather chaps, no helmets but with bandana's on their heads and just ride from bar to bar getting drunk and riding. Or at least trying to ride as most haven't a clue about riding a bike - they're more into the "lifestyle" and look.

Fuckin' cunts.

One group I know in Ohio is called "The Downed Bikers". They have charity meets for drunk bikers who have crashed and hurt / killed themselves. And where do they have these meets? In Bars! They get fucked up and hop on their bikes to race to the next bar. One gets killed and they have to have another Downed Bike meet. It never ends.

They ride in groups of 20-30 bikes and go well under the limit, clogging up the road - can't pass them, without getting flipped off, etc.

Don't get me started on the straight pipes and constant throttle blipping at traffic lights for no reason other than to draw attention to themselves.

Ya I hate those cunts has well..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

But in all seriousness let say we pull up to a group of women me on the Harley and you on your chinese replica with that ridiculous top box...and they had to pick wich bike to get a ride on..which one would they choose ?

Chinese replica?

The Office What GIF

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You could be waiting a while , god is his chick nowadays .................

Oh My God Reaction GIF by James Koroni

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Earache said:

Fuckin' cunts.

Sounds hideous. 

58 minutes ago, Marcel said:

The ones worth anything choose to ride their own bike rather than accessorise someone else’s. 

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The ones worth anything choose to ride their own bike rather than accessorise someone else’s. 

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

That's another thing; you'd be amazed at how many women here get a 800 lbs. HD as their first bike. They get their license by attending a 6 hour "Learn to Ride" class at a dealership where they ride in circles around a parking lot on 125cc Jap bikes. Then go back inside an pick up their HD. You can imagine what happens when these idiots get on the road.

• Haha 7

Just now, Earache said:

That's another thing; you'd be amazed at how many women here get a 800 lbs. HD as their first bike. They get their license by attending a 6 hour "Learn to Ride" class at a dealership where they ride in circles around a parking lot on 125cc Jap bikes. Then go back inside an pick up their HD. You can imagine what happens when these idiots get on the road.

I think I've said before i was at this spot years ago watching a load of bikes come through and a few bikes stalled on the bend and dropped their bikes both Harleys, they tried to ride the bend without using the clutch and the bend is too slow to just thump around you need to ride the clutch in first and they couldn't, funny enough i know a few sports bike riders that only use the clutch on or off

image.png.b2a1de9b1e091242ae0b4b72726f196e.png

image.png.5152d9a1b1eb217526be2b48304bd874.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Earache said:

That's another thing; you'd be amazed at how many women here get a 800 lbs. HD as their first bike. They get their license by attending a 6 hour "Learn to Ride" class at a dealership where they ride in circles around a parking lot on 125cc Jap bikes. Then go back inside a pick up their HD. You can imagine what happens when these idiots get on the road.

I’ve always been intrigued by how easy Murican driving and riding tests are. Over here it’s got to the point you have to know enough to complete half a degree to pass the theory test and then theres a simulated road test that’s an absolute bastid to pass, then the actual driving test followed by practical questions from the examiner. There are so many ways to fail its amazing anyone passes.

Harley is still the number one womens choice here too though 🤷‍♀️ I think mostly because women are smaller and it’s the easiest bike to flat foot on. 

There was an American motorcycle platform called MC rider (probably still is) so in 2017 all full of new enthusiasm I joined in, it was full of newbies. Bloody hell the basic information these poor folk with a licence were released onto the road without was quite frightening 😱 I couldn’t hack it, they were too clueless. 

Then again in some countries you can still just go a buy a driving licence.

There’s an area in Bristol behind Old Market (I think it’s Lawrence hill but I’m not sure, @boboneleg would know better) where I’m certain some of the fresh in population have bought their licence because the driving is sometimes unbelievable, like they’ve never driven a car!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

There’s an area in Bristol behind Old Market (I think it’s Lawrence hill but I’m not sure, @boboneleg would know better) where I’m certain some of the fresh in population have bought their licence because the driving is sometimes unbelievable, like they’ve never driven a car!

Little Somalia

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats it! Is that Lawrence Hill?

Yes, there is great entertainment to be had in the Lidl car park there as you watch the dozy feckers trying to park their cars

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, there is great entertainment to be had in the Lidl car park there as you watch the dozy feckers trying to park their cars

Do they try though or do they drive as the crow flies to where they’d like to stop and then just stop dead 😆

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Earache said:

Here the women use cb 500 for their riding course...

Screenshot_20221024_191712_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who is Richzx6r  ?   is he that gay boy that flounced ?

Definitely gay, he sounds like a right tosser.

• Haha 3