Why all of the hate.

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I hear he reinvented himself after the sex change i think he's called pussy beast now 

Ya and he's planning to move to Spain after she or he hooked up with this bloke on the internet who lives in near a waste land....

• Haha 4

Maybe one of you goons can explain why you bought a Harley?

Performance! Handling? Reliability? Comfort? Price? Economy?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

No.....you've got one because you wanted to "belong".

So you bought into some ludicrous marketing bullshit which they euphemistically promote as a "lifestyle".

Tongue L GIF by Tommy Toskonaut

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you bought into some ludicrous marketing bullshit which they euphemistically promote as a "lifestyle".

Some people just don’t understand art.

Go on tell everyone what you have on your living room wall…

😆

D234EB01-4E38-4241-B046-52F024459346.thumb.jpeg.78295a46ef5ad29873c3b1964c7e0183.jpeg

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I never needed the need to belong to anything in the many decades that I've been riding. 

Sure I know alot of those riders mentioned above who are mostly in it for the lifestyle...I ride mostly with life long friend and half of the time I'm riding the KTM.. after many glitches with the KTM last summer ( has expected with a new model year) in Sept I think it was..I wasn't gonna spend the last weeks sideline cause of another glitches...so I bought the Harley to finish off the season...the only plus I can give it is that it is a comfortable bike and can eat miles...and a good investment if i do decide to sell it..

There's no way in hell I was going to buy a gayass bike for this purpose....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I never needed the need to belong to anything in the many decades that I've been riding. 

Sure I know alot of those riders mentioned above who are mostly in it for the lifestyle...I ride mostly with life long friend and half of the time I'm riding the KTM.. after many glitches with the KTM last summer ( has expected with a new model year) in Sept I think it was..I wasn't gonna spend the last weeks sideline cause of another glitches...so I bought the Harley to finish off the season...the only plus I can give it is that it is a comfortable bike and can eat miles...and a good investment if i do decide to sell it..

There's no way in hell I was going to buy a gayass bike for this purpose....

I don’t get how you can like the look of your KTM, which does look a nice bike .,. Then go buy one of the ugliest pig fuck bikes on the market and like that as well … 

Was it a moment of madness when you got  snowed in … like The Shining 

• Haha 6

Quite a few of my bike riding mates have tried a Harley over time, most have sold them on but one of my brother in laws have taken to them big time. He came from the super dream and RD era and has had many others along the way. His advise is only thing that draws me towards them. He was also the one to tell me try a TDM.
I've only been on one Harley and can't even remember what one now but couldn't get on with it one bit other than the low torque. The 2 Buells I had some time on felt better but still not for me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

I don’t get how you can like the look of your KTM, which does look a nice bike .,. Then go buy one of the ugliest pig fuck bikes on the market and like that as well … 

Was it a moment of madness when you got  snowed in … like The Shining 

Hey I've seen you're bike ...to all there own...nakitt road warrior look isn't for me ...and would be really non practical for the type of riding I do...I would need to be sitting in a wheelchair after doing 500 km on that type of bike...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Marcel said:

There's no way in hell I was going to buy a gayass bike

I hate to break it to you but you already did!

There's loads of Harley groups here......all dressed up the same with leather waistcoats and standing round most of the time.

When they do actually ride (and I use the term loosely) the fucking idiots just get in my way.

It's like a small army of Bruces all dressed up like Sonny Barger!

Star Trek Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Hey I've seem you're bike ...to all there own...nakitt road warrior look isn't for me ...and would be really non practical for the type of riding I do...I would need to be sitting in a wheelchair after doing 500 km on that type of bike...

1F50A6D0-4478-4F1C-AF44-A96E20A6FE91.gif

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think we all know now  why you parade that thing in the back of your van...cause it's to uncomfortable to ride anywhere...

It’s too much bike for you …. you cruiser 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

You ride a gay Honda after selling a chink special and getting the Amoco Cadiz. It’s a litany of fucktardery.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You ride a gay Honda after selling a chink special and getting the Amoco Cadiz. It’s a litany of fucktardery.

What buck said....how can we take anything seriously about Pete...regards to the recent purchases of two citronella...

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I bet I could give that zukini a good run for the money on the KTM...

Zukini … what’s that Zulu beach wear

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 1