Van action ...

Six30

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

IMG_2934.jpeg

IMG_2931.jpeg

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

You went horizontal and everything, I can see the effort!

Helmet on the ground like a pikey, though.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

IMG_2934.jpeg

That scene though, that’s very british and something you’ll rarely see in southern Europe. Cool stuff!

Also pubs with good food are very nice. Post a proper ride report if you can.

• Like 1

Just now, Pedro said:

Post a proper ride report if you can

That's a bridge too far!

• Haha 1

On 08/05/2024 at 19:28, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You brit are a weird bunch...I would never dream of hauling my bike to a location...pull them out ..take a few pictures and shove them back in the van...it almost looks like those Americans who haul their harleys to a bike rally for a weekend...

I once saw an ad for an attachment that hooked your HD speedo to the trailer so you could see how many miles you had towed it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

@Six30 You def picked the right week weather wise. 

Yeh we did  mate its lovely here ,

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Yeh we did  mate its lovely here ,

Nice weather ☀..nice area.....nice places to ride 🏍 what more can you ask for!....enjoy the ride. 👍 

• Like 3

On 08/05/2024 at 10:28, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You brit are a weird bunch...I would never dream of hauling my bike to a location...pull them out ..take a few pictures and shove them back in the van...it almost looks like those Americans who haul their harleys to a bike rally for a weekend...

Reminds me of the time I got a puncture as I rode into Los Angeles after 2400 miles in three days. Nursed it down to the dealers and at first they wanted to book it in, I pointed out I had ridden in from Georgia and would only be there for a couple of days, they promptly dropped everything and did it immediately. There was a guy from Canada waiting who had trailered his bike down who started complaining. The workshop guy told him to shut the fuck up and said real riders got priority. 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Reminds me of the time I got a puncture as I rode into Los Angeles after 2400 miles in three days. Nursed it down to the dealers and at first they wanted to book it in, I pointed out I had ridden in from Georgia and would only be there for a couple of days, they promptly dropped everything and did it immediately. There was a guy from Canada waiting who had trailered his bike down who started complaining. The workshop guy told him to shut the fuck up and said real riders got priority. 

Was there someone on a BMW with you then ?

Bought a set of bar end mirrors at cmc’s this morning , left the fuckers on a wall outside the entrance 

fairy mrt GIF

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Bought a set of bar end mirrors at cmc’s this morning , left the fuckers on a wall outside the entrance 

fairy mrt GIF

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

• Haha 3

On 08/05/2024 at 11:31, XTreme said:

As I've said before, the wife's father was English! From Croydon!

So if I want to get the Death Stare I only need to say "You could claim to be English if you wanted". 

bitch slap GIF

How awful. 

• Haha 1

Brilliant 4 days up here , setting off home … via cmc .. let’s see how honest the biker community is and if any one took my mirrors backing the shop … not holding my breath 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Buckster said:

I have to give a thumbs up to harley dealer network...not sure if they operate all in the same manner ...but when my ultra water pump let go last year in laconia the bike was on a lift in minutes and being repaired...and it wasn't because they weren't busy...that dealer gave priority to travelers...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Specs said:

How awful. 

We keep that skeleton in the cupboard whenever possible Alan.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Being Welsh ?

That is a privilege only accorded to a select few!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Brilliant 4 days up here , setting off home … via cmc .. let’s see how honest the biker community is and if any one took my mirrors backing the shop … not holding my breath 

They're on eBay for £25 right now :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That is a privilege only accorded to a select few!

That doesn't include you then , you don't even speak the language for a start ............

Football Soccer GIF by EatSleep Media

• Haha 2

On 12/05/2024 at 10:44, boboneleg said:

That doesn't include you then , you don't even speak the language for a start ............

Football Soccer GIF by EatSleep Media

most stupid language ever

• Haha 1

On 12/05/2024 at 11:44, boboneleg said:

83% of us don't! 

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon.

We have its English … 

what’s we lose at everything in Welsh 😂

• Haha 1