My new car, what a little ripper.

zzzak

3 minutes ago, zzzak said:

He said Darwin is a dangerous area as is Alice Springs and are best avoided etc etc etc, so I decided to stay in my little bit of paradise so that I can correspond with you and Hopalong.

Probably another weed head or flat earther , you might even have a friend there .......................

200.gif?cid=fe0b1d24g45yhtljfvdxismjm2wu

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So the trip is off zzzak?

I'll look at it again next year, by then the Covid jabs will have reduced the population quite a lot, caravans will be cheaper as will everything else.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Probably another weed head or flat earther , you might even have a friend there .......................

200.gif?cid=fe0b1d24g45yhtljfvdxismjm2wu

Hey Schlomo, who the fuck brought flat earthers into the equation, that's a sleazy technique called setting up a strawman whereby you accuse others of doing what you are doing, it's used by sub humans from the stolen lands in the Middle East, why you mention it to me is a mystery as I couldn't give a fuck about it, are you right in the head ?

3 hours ago, zzzak said:

Hey Schlomo, who the fuck brought flat earthers into the equation, that's a sleazy technique called setting up a strawman whereby you accuse others of doing what you are doing, it's used by sub humans from the stolen lands in the Middle East, why you mention it to me is a mystery as I couldn't give a fuck about it, are you right in the head ?

Oh dear, have I touched nerve 😂

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Oh dear, have I touched nerve 😂

You didn't touch a nerve, I was merely pointing out to you that I am fully aware of the duplicity of your strawman claim that I am somehow a flat Earther when in reality I couldn't give a rats arse about it, you really are a bit thick aren't you although that seems to be a prerequisite for being a mod here.

40 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He would have been a long way from his tin foil safe room.

Unlike you I don't need a tinfoil room, I live in the clean clear countryside while you live in a Dickensian slum.

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

What a surprise.

Just another intelligent decision that I made after talking to someone with recent experience in the matter.

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

You didn't touch a nerve, I was merely pointing out to you that I am fully aware of the duplicity of your strawman claim that I am somehow a flat Earther when in reality I couldn't give a rats arse about it, you really are a bit thick aren't you although that seems to be a prerequisite for being a mod here.

Touchy , for someone with such a superior IQ 

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

• Haha 1

Do you and Bucket PM each other all through the night discussing me, sure seems that way, it sounds as if you both have a crush on me, sadly though and unlike you two I'm not a faggot.

bl0fNKd.jpg

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Lol, I think you’re about 1,679,543th on my list of thoughts (if that)

You’re definitely the top of the toss pot list though 😂

So you have posted about me 17 hrs ago, then 10 hrs ago and now 25 minutes ago and you claim that you're not thinking of me, sounds like you're in denial.

On 23/06/2023 at 09:37, zzzak said:

Anyway I changed my mind, I gave a lift to an elderly gentleman who warned me off travel in the areas I was interested in, he told me 

that there are literally hundreds of cars and caravans all vying for the same spaces, that if you go near any native settlements you will get robbed blind in broad daylight.

He said Darwin is a dangerous area as is Alice Springs and are best avoided etc etc etc, so I decided to stay in my little bit of paradise so that I can correspond with you and Hopalong.

It's nice here, no traffic lights or parking restrictions, no arseholes, food is fresh and cheap, the butcher dresses his carcasses in the shop, the fruit and veg are grown locally, life is good.

So I'm keeping the Nissan and selling the Pajero and will get the bike back on the road, can't wait to post my first ride report to show you trailer trash want a real motorbike is all about.

Translates to being too paranoid to travel. Best to just talk shit on the internet instead.

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Translates to being too paranoid to travel. Best to just talk shit on the internet instead.

Oh look, my stalkers back, anyway its not paranoia, I love to travel, the problem is that Covid and poorly thought out government agendas has driven people out of the cities and they are towing their caravans and trailers all over the place, a friend of mine who came to visit last Sunday told me that 90% of the vehicles that he saw in the 70k trip were caravans and that the local camping grounds where he lives are full, it's the Australian version of Grapes of Wrath. 

As I had the wit and the luck to get out of Sydney to a country town in 2019 where I am now well established my very high IQ told me to stay where I was and wait for the mass deaths to happen between now and 2025 as per the agenda and then think about a trip.

Also due to Covid shots, alcohol and methampthetamine abuse a lot of country towns are now no go zones, a bit like areas of London where the low IQ'ers are running rife, you can see them on YouTube, do a search for Mizzy or Just Stop Oil, we are facing a mass brain dead event.

4 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Oh look, my stalkers back, anyway its not paranoia, I love to travel, the problem is that Covid and poorly thought out government agendas has driven people out of the cities and they are towing their caravans and trailers all over the place, a friend of mine who came to visit last Sunday told me that 90% of the vehicles that he saw in the 70k trip were caravans and that the local camping grounds where he lives are full, it's the Australian version of Grapes of Wrath. 

As I had the wit and the luck to get out of Sydney to a country town in 2019 where I am now well established my very high IQ told me to stay where I was and wait for the mass deaths to happen between now and 2025 as per the agenda and then think about a trip.

Also due to Covid shots, alcohol and methampthetamine abuse a lot of country towns are now no go zones, a bit like areas of London where the low IQ'ers are running rife, you can see them on YouTube, do a search for Mizzy or Just Stop Oil, we are facing a mass brain dead event.

Countdowntochristmas Eating GIF by Hallmark Channel

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

Halp, my stalker is a moran.

Where's your photo Bucky, what are you ashamed of ?

Moran? 

noun: moran; plural noun: moran

a member of the warrior group of the Masai people of East Africa, which comprises the younger unmarried males.

Origin

Masai.

I’m glad you keep confirming your massive IQ otherwise we might assume you are a dickhead.

noun: dickhead; plural noun: dickheads

a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Origin

zzzak.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Moran? 

noun: moran; plural noun: moran

a member of the warrior group of the Masai people of East Africa, which comprises the younger unmarried males.

Origin

Masai.

I’m glad you keep confirming your massive IQ otherwise we might assume you are a dickhead.

noun: dickhead; plural noun: dickheads

a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Origin

zzzak.

X Factor Omg GIF by X Factor Global

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I see they got your portrait there @zzzak now we know the look of the man behind the waffle

That's a Harley hat, I'm KTM through and through, I posted that to take the piss out of these morans who don't have a sense of humor, ffs, look at Buckys dad jokes, he actually thinks that bad puns are funny enough to share, how retarded is that ?

32 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I'm KTM through and through, 

Through the shed door maybe, it’s in there somewhere. Pity you don’t ride a bike.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Through the shed door maybe, it’s in there somewhere. Pity you don’t ride a bike.

To busy reading bullshit on the internet