Goodys for the indian.

23 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Moderate speed and being light on the throttle...I'd say 300km..

Seems kind of low for such a touring bike with knee guards.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Seems kind of low for such a touring bike with knee guards.

Well I think it will do more but honestly I haven't tried it yet..next time I'll take a Jerry can with me..and see...don't like running the fuel level low..it's hard on the pump..

17 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well I think it will do more but honestly I haven't tried it yet..next time I'll take a Jerry can with me..and see...don't like running the fuel level low..it's hard on the pump..

I didn't mean to run it until empty. Still, for such a big bike 300km is kind of low.

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

just remember it weighs over 400kg

Right, would an extra 20kg in fuel really make a difference?

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It would take up valuable accessory space :classic_laugh:

Did I mention...they come with auxiliary light pod location at the bottom....lol...that sounds like another project...lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

I didn't mean to run it until empty. Still, for such a big bike 300km is kind of low.

The books says it does 45mpg and it has a 6 gallon tank..so convert that to metric ..around 430km...

7 minutes ago, zzzak said:

p4.jpg

There was another moose casualty yesterday..it was laid out on the side of the road...second one I've seen dead this year...they look horrible this time of year...molting I guess...it was gone when I returned home..pick up by Rangers I assume.. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

There was another moose casualty yesterday..it was laid out on the side of the road...second one I've seen dead this year...they look horrible this time of year...molting I guess...it was gone when I returned home..pick up by Rangers I assume.. 

Probably Sarah Palin.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes you never approaches them front the front...you'll get the horns...

Yes but you get the horn when you approach from the rear :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Indian said they had the lower fairing in stock and said a week to get them...I'm curious to try them out and hopefully they will be here before I leave for a week second week of juin...one of the reasons I wanted them..when running on highway speed 70 to 80 mph with your legs in a forward position...your always fighting ti keep your foot in place...nothing to un- comfortable..just anoying mostly and after alot of miles I would feel a little fatigue from keeping my foot planted on the foot boards..

Have to add...speed limit around here is 100kmp ..when you cross over on the American side..speed limit is increased to 110 or 120 kmp not sure.. ...you are literally being passed by granny's at 130kmp...so the legs get a workout just by the wind blast...

58 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Have to add...speed limit around here is 100kmp ..when you cross over on the American side..speed limit is increased to 110 or 120 kmp not sure.. ...you are literally being passed by granny's at 130kmp...so the legs get a workout just by the wind blast...

Your legs get tired from the wind blast on your touring motorcycle? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Your legs get tired from the wind blast on your touring motorcycle? :classic_laugh:

It's just the way your sitting on bike..feet forward and your croch spread out...it's not a touring motorcycle Pedro...it's a performance bagger...lol...guess you'd have to test one out for few hours at a 130kmp to see what I mean...honestly I think the indian pursuit would have been a better match for what I do with it...just didn't like the look of the rear trunk at the time..but if was able to go back..I would have bought the pursuit..

• Like 1

Just to clear I'm not trading my bike...just contacted the indian dealer today to see what the numbers would be on a trade for a pursuit....I can just imagine the crazy number they'll come up with...lol.

Screenshot_20240528_185715_Chrome.jpg