Goodys for the indian.

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I've decided to return the storage bind...don't really like the look of them and the door mechanism is kinda crappy...I figure I have enough storage on the thing...

You can get lockable ones for the Harley or speaker pods.

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You can get lockable ones for the Harley or speaker pods.

Yes you  can also with this ...storage or speaker pods...I'm not a big fan of Loud music on a bike..it's off 90% of the time...use it mostly for local radio  station in towns  I'm riding through...the fairing upper speakers are plenty Loud..6.5 inch with 100 watts...

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes you  can also with this ...storage or speaker pods...I'm not a big fan of Loud music on a bike..it's off 90% of the time...use it mostly for local radio  station in towns  I'm riding through...the fairing upper speakers are plenty Loud..6.5 inch with 100 watts...

I very rarely use the audio on mine as well, sometimes for the morning radio when I’m at a rally or if I am doing something on the bike. 

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I very rarely use the audio on mine as well, sometimes for the morning radio when I’m at a rally or if I am doing something on the bike. 

The same...I do like the location for the extra driving lights..it will be a winter project...I try to avoid riding at night has much has possible due to wild life...the headlight on the thing isn't the best...it's led light but don't know...it just sucks I guess..it's a real struggle to see anything at night...the extra lights will be and improvement I think...

20240601_060218.jpg

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The same...I do like the location for the extra driving lights..it will be a winter project...I try to avoid riding at night has much has possible due to wild life...the headlight on the thing isn't the best...it's led light but don't know...it just sucks I guess..it's a real struggle to see anything at night...the extra lights will be and improvement I think...

20240601_060218.jpg

That’s a bit low for driving lights don’t you think?

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

None of them look better, what a fecking hideous add on 

Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

Think you lost some points of connesor of good looking bikes with your recent purchase ..do I need to say more...lol.

Screenshot_20240601_080059_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That’s a bit low for driving lights don’t you think?

Yes ..I find also..no other place for them now...maybe they've figured something out with the beam projector...

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think you lost some points of connesor of good looking bikes with your recent purchase ..do I need to say more...lol.

Screenshot_20240601_080059_Chrome.jpg

Well now, how many young ladies do you have coming up to your bike and saying how cool it looks .  The Vespa is a chick magnet as that's exactly what happened yesterday :classic_cool:

Your barge is more likely to get some old sea dog passing you a glance .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well now, how many young ladies do you have coming up to your bike and saying how cool it looks .  The Vespa is a chick magnet as that's exactly what happened yesterday :classic_cool:

Your barge is more likely to get some old sea dog passing you a glance .

Maybe in the UK...but you would be laugh out of exsitance riding around with one of those around here...lol...I kid you not...

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Maybe in the UK...but you would be laugh out of exsitance riding around with one of those around here...lol...I kid you not...

Everything is bigger in Canada :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

sick puke GIF

I was asking Six30..not you num-nuts...just  did a  quick run on the highway ...no wind on my legs and my croch isn't forced apart ...so I think it will be less tirering on a long day ride...

19 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was asking Six30..not you num-nuts...just  did a  quick run on the highway ...no wind on my legs and my croch isn't forced apart ...so I think it will be less tirering on a long day ride...

That doesn't happen with my bike, but then the fairing on mine isn't modelled on a pudding basin.

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That doesn't happen with my bike, but then the fairing on mine isn't modelled on a pudding basin.

What's a pudding basin...can't remember if you have lower fairing on yours...tell you the truth I like I like the Harley design better on their fairings...... this from the front it looks like and elephant going down the road... ..lol. side view isn't so bad..

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Would you say it's uglier than a Harley  ?

20240601_140427.jpg

the only indian that looks any good is the FTR

s-l1600 (1).webp

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

the only indian that looks any good is the FTR

s-l1600 (1).webp

Yes I agree it's a beautiful bike..but again it's not a touring motorcycle...can't really go anywheres with bike like that unless you haul it in a van...try doing 400 miles in a day and you'll see ..the looks don't get you home..

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes I agree it's a beautiful bike..but again it's not a touring motorcycle...can't really go anywheres with bike like that unless you haul it in a van...try doing 400 miles in a day and you'll see ..the looks don't get you home..

you can tour on anything... i done france and into germany on a ktm 990r supermoto few years back.. no van involved

51 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you can tour on anything... i done france and into germany on a ktm 990r supermoto few years back.. no van involved

I'm sure you could even tour on a vespa if you wanted to...but why would you want to ?..if sepermoto seat was anything like my old adventure...your ass cheeks would be bleeding after 400 miles...no wind or rain protection..not only are you limited by what you can carry with you for multiple days...it's no compararence between the two...it's like comparing a smart car to a Cadillac...

13 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm sure you could even tour on a vespa if you wanted to...but why would you want to ?..if sepermoto seat was anything like my old adventure...your ass cheeks would be bleeding after 400 miles...no wind or rain protection..not only are you limited by what you can carry with you for multiple days...it's no compararence between the two...it's like comparing a smart car to a Cadillac...

Not if you stop ever 70 or 80k .. it’s not a race , wouldn’t want to be ride 400 miles  in one hit on any bike 

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Not if you stop ever 70 or 80k .. it’s not a race , wouldn’t want to be ride 400 miles  in one hit on any bike 

I think we live in different worlds ...unless youve riden in the states or Canada it probably hard for you to imagine  the distance we have to cover in one day..Buck must know what it's like..he's ridden across the states...