Goodys for the indian.

5 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I think we live in different worlds ...unless youve riden in the states or Canada it probably hard for you to imagine  the distance we have to cover in one day..Buck must know what it's like..he's ridden across the states...

Your not allowed to stop then 

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I think we live in different worlds ...unless youve riden in the states or Canada it probably hard for you to imagine  the distance we have to cover in one day..Buck must know what it's like..he's ridden across the states...

Riding or driving in the UK is a totally different experience, 300 miles here can be a full days riding. When me and the wife were in Florida years ago we drove from Miami to Daytona which was around 300 miles after that we went to the mall shopping for a couple of hours and then spent the rest of the day chilling out on Daytona the beach. After 300 miles in the UK i just want to go to sleep :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

I'm limited by time now..I can only take a week vacation at one time...sure if I was retired things would be different and the days on the bike would be shorter...we try to cramp has many miles possible in a week with time to return home...it's no vacation...I'm burnt out by the time I get home..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Your not allowed to stop then 

You basically only stop for gaz and food a bathroom breack..if it's a number 1..most of the time it's on the side of the road...lol.

• Haha 1

And I'd like to add...sure other manufacturers offers great touring motorcycles ...like the Goldwing or a few BMW...it's kinda hard to put into words but there's definitely some special riding a big American V twin on  American roads...something you have to experience yourself. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

And I'd like to add...sure other manufacturers offers great touring motorcycles ...like the Goldwing or a few BMW...it's kinda hard to put into words but there's definitely some special riding a big American V twin on  American roads...something you have to experience yourself. 

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm , your roads are American are they ??

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

long straight roads ... bet your chicken strips are wider than your forehead

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Six30 said:

you can tour on anything... i done france and into germany on a ktm 990r supermoto few years back.. no van involved

Motor rail?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I regularly did 800 mile days but I’m a biker, @Six30 came to bikes later in life, it’s not in his blood.

• Like 1

Just now, Buckster said:

I regularly did 800 mile days but I’m a biker, @Six30 came to bikes later in life, it’s not in his blood.

suppose you wouldn't stop if you was being chased by angry parents and the police.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

suppose you wouldn't stop if you was being chased by angry parents and the police.

You are safe once you cross state lines.

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm , your roads are American are they ??

They are very similar....I'll be state side next week...stop over in laconia and Boston...and doing a loop ..crossing into New-york state and entering Canada by Montreal...

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I beleive his idea of biking revolved with a van in the picture....250 miles  in the van and 100 miles on the bike..

Well it looks like another crazy run...I was expecting to leave  this Saturday for the June ride...Dan washing machine pipes burst wyll no one was home and it flooded the basement...looks like we're leaving wensday instead...and arriving the following Sat...so we only have 4 days to ride..

• Like 1

You’re missing out on 5 days motorcycling riding because someone else’s washing machine pipes burst?

Gary Coleman 80S GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

You’re missing out on 5 days motorcycling riding because someone else’s washing machine pipes burst?

Gary Coleman 80S GIF

I think that Dan is Cajun for damn.

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

Gary Coleman 80S GIF

It’s the only washing machine in town.

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Gary Coleman 80S GIF

I was thinking things over lastnight...think I'm gonna ditch Dan..and go solo..my plan was to leave Saturday ..two relaxing days to reach the location...spend a few days down there...not my problem his washing machine broke...it basically ruins my ride and my vacation...I'm gonna call him this morning and tell him the leaving wensday thing doesn't work for me...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was thinking things over lastnight...think I'm gonna ditch Dan..and go solo..my plan was to leave Saturday ..two relaxing days to reach the location...spend a few days down there...not my problem his washing machine broke...it basically ruins my ride and my vacation...I'm gonna call him this morning and tell him the leaving wensday thing doesn't work for me...

Do you think he might break up with you if you go alone?

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He might...lol...he's not going to be happy...not my problem..I can only take 3 weeks of vacation during the summer ..one week at the  time...I'll be dam if a washing machine ruins one of them...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

He might...lol...he's not going to be happy...not my problem..I can only take 3 weeks of vacation during the summer ..one week at the  time...I'll be dam if a washing machine ruins one of them...

Call him everyday so he still knows you're thinking of him.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

He might withhold bumsex.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Call him everyday so he still knows you're thinking of him.

Well I broke the news to him this morning...told him I was leaving Saturday ..he cried for a good solid 10 min on the phone...I had to tell I was going to get him and Indian t shirt so he would stop crying...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well I broke the news to him this morning...told him I was leaving Saturday ..he cried for a good solid 10 min on the phone...I had to tell I was going to get him and Indian t shirt so he would stop crying...

Break ups are always hard. Hope you're coping ok, you don't need to act tough with us. This is a safe place.

• Haha 3