Goodys for the indian.

32 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Break ups are always hard. Hope you're coping ok, you don't need to act tough with us. This is a safe place.

I'll be OK...I'm the type that moves on fast after a relationship...I've already joined another gang for the trip...bunch of harleys...I guess begers can't be choosers...

Washing machine broke   … really …

don’t you hillbilly retards still use mangles ?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Washing machine broke   … really …

don’t you hillbilly retards still use mangles ?

He got it used from Billybob...told him not to buy the fucking thing...but he did anyways...the pump was probably gum up with jiz ...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

He got it used from Billybob...told him not to buy the fucking thing...but he did anyways...the pump was probably gum up with jiz ...

No warranty 

25 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'd say it looks has pretty well  close to a indian pursuit now all dress up...

20240605_053009.jpg

Taking just a little more luggage space than Emilio Scotto there!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'd say it looks has pretty well  close to a indian pursuit now all dress up...

20240605_053009.jpg

Was the hammer for checking the tyre pressures your small feet not up to the job then :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Was the hammer for checking the tyre pressures your small feet not up to the job then :classic_laugh:

I was adjusting my handlebars...it needed a few good wacks....no need to check tire pressure...it has tpms sensors...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I was adjusting my handlebars...it needed a few good wacks....

Fucking hell, and that's the hammer you used? 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Fucking hell, and that's the hammer you used? 

Lol...no...I used the hammer to punch out the 6 mm Allen out of the socket..so I could fit a wrench on it...no room to get access to the clamps without removing half of the dash out...no way I was doing that...it's what you call mechanical know how...it comes from experience...like a bus driver...but better.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Lol...no...I used the hammer to punch out the 6 mm Allen out of the socket..so I could fit a wrench on it...no room to get access to the clamps without removing half of the dash out...no way I was doing that...it's what you call mechanical know how...it comes from experience...like a bus driver...but better.

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

You see a wannabe master tec like Buckster would have taken the whole dash out...by having close to 40 years of mechanical know-how under my belt I can easily work around these little inconvenients ...it's things you can only learn from experience...lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm really glad to report the lower fairing was a great improvement on comfort and keeping the water spray off your legs in lite rain fall...a good investment....not keen on the way they look but they make up for functioninality ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well I'm really glad to report the lower fairing was a great improvement on comfort and keeping the water spray off your legs in lite rain fall...a good investment....not keen on the way they look but they make up for functioninality ...

Your bike was fugly already, you couldn't make it worse. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Your bike was fugly already, you couldn't make it worse. 

Personally I like the look of the Harley lowers better...and would have put some on if it was possible...lol...unlike you ...I'm not bias to any brand...like I said ..the look I could without but has being functional...they do the job...

9 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Personally I like the look of the Harley lowers better...and would have put some on if it was possible...lol...unlike you ...I'm not bias to any brand...like I said ..the look I could without but has being functional...they do the job...

You're no oil painting yourself, product of inbreeding. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You're no oil painting yourself, product of inbreeding. 

Do I need to remind you your family tree has people faces looking like deers...and that's your origin for your lastname...lol.