15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

That's a funny movie you twat..

jesus wink GIF

that is more real than anything in the bible

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Six30 said:

that is more real than anything in the bible

Let me try to explain this in a manner you'll understand...this is one reality of many...like the vaseness of the universe of many universe....right now its 10 am..I'm working on a 2018 chevy truck ..I'm pulling the heads off...bad lifter...and I'm tying this wyll I'm on the phone oerdering parts....maybe in this reality..I could be the misier...and your chatting with him....in a infinite number of universes...

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Let me try to explain this in a manner you'll understand...this is one reality of many...like the vaseness of the universe of many universe....right now its 10 am..I'm working on a 2018 chevy truck ..I'm pulling the heads off...bad lifter...and I'm tying this wyll I'm on the phone oerdering parts....maybe in this reality..I could be the misier...and your chatting with him....in a infinite number of universes...

you drunk twat

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

to blend in with the locals.

I've never felt the need to "blend in" or "belong" because I don't have low self esteem. You're definitely no Alpha Male!

I walk my own path, and if somebody wants to walk that path with me then they need to "blend in".

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've never felt the need to "blend in" or "belong" because I don't have low self esteem. You're definitely no Alpha Male!

I walk my own path, and if somebody wants to walk that path with me then they need to "blend in".

Oh sure mister cb 500...you blend in like a nerd...

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

And alphaness dripps off of me.....you would tremble in fear with one look of my persing eyes...

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel said:

Oh sure mister cb 500...you blend in like a nerd...

After all your years with bikes you still haven't grasped that the bike does not make the man! The man makes the bike!

Do you somehow think that your Indian gives you more credibility with your peers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

After all your years with bikes you still haven't grasped that the bike does not make the man! The man makes the bike!

Do you somehow think that your Indian gives you more credibility with your peers?

No not at all....just the way it rides...in my mind there’s no other Japanese bike in the same category that even comes close...like I've state before...it's a 100% better than a Harley. 

So what your saying if I would ride a CB500X I would be more man ?

To Pete....I've always purchased dirt oriented bikes...after I purchased the KTM 1290...I soon realized I could no longer do long rides with it...I'm almost 60 years old and my physical ability are diminishing...so that's why it's for sale...just has and example we're doing the Friday the 13th ride in Sept...we're leaving mid week...it's about a 1500 km run one way for us...and I have to be back at work the fallowing Monday...so not insulting you...a cb 500 wouldn't cut the bread...I will eventually go smaller..has my abilities dimish.

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

To Pete....I've always purchased dirt oriented bikes...after I purchased the KTM 1290...I soon realized I could no longer do long rides with it...I'm almost 60 years old and my physical ability are diminishing...so that's why it's for sale...just has and example we're doing the Friday the 13th ride in Sept...we're leaving mid week...it's about a 1500 km run one way for us...and I have to be back at work the fallowing Monday...so not insulting you...a cb 500 wouldn't cut the bread...I will eventually go smaller..has my abilities dimish.

If you were a proper Viking you'd be in your prime at 60 , now get out there and do some raping and pillaging

Minnesota Vikings Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If you were a proper Viking you'd be in your prime at 60 , now get out there and do some raping and pillaging

Minnesota Vikings Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

You Twat...lol..

Vikings never lived more than there fourtys....I'm and exeption....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

So what your saying if I would ride a CB500X I would be more man ?

You still don't get it do you?

What I'm saying is whatever bike you ride you're still the same person.

Some flagship bike is not going to make you more popular, more intelligent, more witty, or more virile........because you're still the same man that you were when you rode that little Honda Cub trailie.

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

it's about a 1500 km run one way for us...and I have to be back at work the fallowing Monday...so not insulting you...a cb 500 wouldn't cut the bread...

I understand......you need a bike that's suited to the riding that you do and the environment you live in. So do I!

But I live in a very different world to you.......and for the riding I do the little CB is a perfect fit.

Yes.....I could buy a bigger, heavier bike if I wanted.....but what's the point? I'm not going to get anywhere any quicker, easier, and as economically as I would on the CB.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You still don't get it do you?

What I'm saying is whatever bike you ride you're still the same person.

Some flagship bike is not going to make you more popular, more intelligent, more witty, or more virile........because you're still the same man that you were when you rode that little Honda Cub trailie.

So you think  because.. I ride a cruiser I'm pretending to be those things...Maybe in Buckster case...but I'm all of those things and more...in real life....

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

So you think  because.. I ride a cruiser I'm pretending to be those things...Maybe in Buckster case...but I'm all of those things and more...in real life....

No......what I said is that irrespective of the bike you ride you're the same person.

Your bike adds nothing to what you bring to the table as a person.

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Now you tell me. 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Only if they ride Harleys.