10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Weather's good......

Screenshot2024-05-10120006.png.f57599de0456cc50bd50792c33061e58.png

.....so I expect to be out on Sunday!

What you lot doing?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

What do you think? 😂 

• Haha 2

Dog walking on Saturday , no bike riding for me this weekend .Collect my wife from the airport on Sunday .  I feckin hate airports ..........

Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF

• Like 2

I think Pete's having a Senior moment....or else he didn't get the memo....'cause this is the 2nd weekend in MAY!🤣

Loads of yard work for me....but tonight is date night w/ the Mrs...there will be Tequila involved.🥃 Riding will happen at some point as the weather is glorious right now & will be in the 80'sF by tomorrow.😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

I think Pete's having a Senior moment....or else he didn't get the memo....'cause this is the 2nd weekend in MAY!🤣

Loads of yard work for me....but tonight is date night w/ the Mrs...there will be Tequila involved.🥃 Riding will happen at some point as the weather is glorious right now & will be in the 80'sF by tomorrow.😎

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74wz0g3wjjxunlc8xiwzrb

• Haha 2

Ride report coming up...this is where I want to go...haven't been on that road...looks like a forestry road access to the interior...it follow a river so probably in a valley of some sorts..it's a mountain area 

Screenshot_20240510_151213_GPS Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240510_151236_GPS Maps.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Ride report coming up...this is where I want to go...haven't been on that road...looks like a forestry road access to the interior...it follow a river so probably in a valley of some sorts..it's a mountain area 

There are loads of features on those maps you're using :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

There are loads of features on those maps you're using :classic_unsure:

He needs to check out those two red bits!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He needs to check out those two red bits!

The moose herds?

• Haha 5

Working tonight and Sunday night.  Been asked to go on two different rides tomorrow but gotta sleep.  May get out on the bike Sunday.  

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Looks like an interesting area. Will you stop for pictures, and then write a few sentences to then post on a ride report? I would like to learn more about that area.

:classic_smile:

• Haha 2

Tomorrow I shall walk Costa, then wash the GS which is still full of sand and filthy from the rainy trip of a few days ago. Then will have lunch and in the afternoon take it to Porto for a coffee and a visit to my mechanic friend.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Looks like an interesting area. Will you stop for pictures, and then write a few sentences to then post on a ride report? I would like to learn more about that area.

Will definitely be taking pictures...I'll be by myself and on my own pace...I'll try to write a few words sure...

• Like 5

Just now, XTreme said:

Problems?

No, just going for a coffee and to pay a bill for regular maintenance on Sofia’s Speed Triple.

You vulture!

Birds Wildlife GIF by JC Property Professionals

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Problems?

He's like the grim reaper, loves a bit of misfortune or drama.  🤣   Negatron!  🤣

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

It will be a new road for me to explore..temp is still dropping just above the freezing point at night..and it takes for ever for it to warm up a little...I'll try to leave around 11 am the temp should be bearable by then...

• Like 1

Tomorrow I’m out on the bike all day .. you losers ….

then back to base which should be busy they got some carnival thing going on in the village 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It will be a new road for me to explore..temp is still dropping just above the freezing point at night..and it takes for ever for it to warm up a little...I'll try to leave around 11 am the temp should be bearable by then...

Gay

• Haha 1

On 10/05/2024 at 22:43, Six30 said:

Gay

Kitt Hill bike meet this morning 😎

• Like 3