More Hospital Shit!

XTreme

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They confirmed that I had a heart attack...... But I had no pain. 

Unfortunately not everyone gets any pain. One of my old colleagues was feeling a bit ropey one weekend,  so he drove himself to A&E. He collapsed in A&E and they had to resuscitate him twice there before they rushed him in to theatre. He had a couple of stents fitted. Bizarrely, the same weekend one of my other colleagues got rushed to hospital and also had a few stents fitted. 

When my dad had his first heart attack, my mum said that he just didn't feel too good and got short of breath and went a bit grey and clammy. Fortunately the hospital was just up the road and a motorcycle paramedic was with him within 5 minutes and an ambulance wasn't far behind. Although, they the blue lighted him down to the heart unit at Ashford hospital,  which is a good drive from their place. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Weird figured you would have felt something  before..other than nausea...no shortness of breath..low energy...ext...

Nothing. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's unnerving mate, thank fuck it was caught in time before the lights went out 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That's unnerving mate, thank fuck it was caught in time before the lights went out 

Good thing he was at home and not into those wasteland he's always running to....the though is kinda sobering .

• Like 3

could happen to any one at any time... its just the cards we get dealt ... enjoy doing stuff while you can .

• Like 6

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I suspected that when they rushed you in for the stents, but didn't saying anything as I didn't want to worry you.    I had a similar experience although I wasn't confirmed to have had a heart attack until roughly a month afterwards.   I had no chest pain although I didn't feel well and was blue lighted to A&E.   They reckon I had the actual heart attack up to 3 days before I felt unwell and was rushed in.  Apparently they discover a minor heart attack by blood test but the markers from that dissipate in a few hours so mine wasn't discovered until I had an ultrasound weeks later.   It's not the end of the world mate but a warning.  Listen to it and take things easy, don't ignore the medics.     Get well soon 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

They stuck a catheter in my dick last night. 

Fucking agony.... It's still in now. 

wait until it comes out 

Yank Dumb And Dumber GIF

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

They stuck a catheter in my dick last night. 

Fucking agony.... It's still in now. 

I am lucky enough never  have had to have one of them things but they send shivers up my spine.  The medics use them a lot in my line of work, I gotta look after the stock levels  and shit concerning them.  I have been told in detail how they work and probems concerning them.  Makes me fuclking cringe.  😳  Apranently for the medics fitting a female one is much worse than a male one.   🙄

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am lucky enough never  have had to have one of them things but they send shivers up my spine.  The medics use them a lot in my line of work, I gotta look after the stock levels  and shit concerning them.  I have been told in detail how they work and probems concerning them.  Makes me fuclking cringe.  😳  Apranently for the medics fitting a female one is much worse than a male one.   🙄

His wife suggested it.

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

IMG_20240516_132635.jpg

When my wife was in hospital in Benalmadena they would bring her food tray, but all it had on it was a bottle of water and a glass 😂, I was well fed and watered in the waiting room with free coffee and buns (Magdalena,s) 😂 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

wait until it comes out 

Yank Dumb And Dumber GIF

He’s not wrong, definitely makes your eyes water 💦 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

could happen to any one at any time... its just the cards we get dealt ... enjoy doing stuff while you can .

What and awful way to go...could have been weeks before they found him....bones being pick clean and spread everywheres by ferel cats and dogs...

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What and awful way to go...could have been weeks before they found him....bones being pick clean and spread everywheres by ferel cats and dogs...

There's cannibals over there, too, Marcel!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

face down with Size 3 footprints either side of his butt cheeks ....and empty jars of lube and vaseline scattered about the place ... 

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Just imagine the poor medic who had to shove a pipe in that old ginger cock...

Vomit Barf GIF

OIP.BaB6Ifxypa1spetJNbTPbQHaEK?rs=1&pid=

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bloke in the next room just died. 

That's cheery, got any better news ...........

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74d5jhrfbk25egsjqtiuaw

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

probably his best option ... i think i would if i was stuck next to you for a few days

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Saul said:

It's a good job your not a nurse your bedside manner is shit, poor old Pete is cacking himself now after reading that :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I recon it was after you told him about the hernia and showed him the photos poor fucker was only in for an ingrowing toenail

life suicide GIF by David 

suicide airplane GIF by David

• Haha 8