Remembering Pete

Pedro

Ride In Peace my old mate....you've always been good to me....I'll never forget when you called me @ home some years ago....Peach of a Human!♥️

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Ride In Peace my old mate....you've always been good to me....I'll never forget when you called me @ home some years ago....Peach of a Human!♥️

Did you recognise the breathing?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I does happen, I watched one from Sweden .

Had one for my dads , during the covid shit , lots of people couldn’t go ,

and for my mate who’ had family and friends in Australia 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I saw this the other day and this morning I was going to post it up on here because I knew it would make Pete laugh out loud. However, then I read Pedro’s post and it seemed pointless and irrelevant.

However, now the sad news has sunk in I’m starting to remember Pete’s sick sense of humour and I think he’d appreciate it anyway.

Here you go Pete, you daft Welsh twat. 🍺🏍️

IMG_4252.jpeg

I was going to post one from the rally last night but because i hadn't heard from him i held off, glad i did as i don' t think it would be appropriate now but knowing him i think he would have found it funny anyway

• Like 5

For the record, I’m not going to ask for a video link to the funeral. 

I’ve offered help, and Scott says they’ll reach out if they need anything.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I wonder what he'd be saying right now if he was here to respond to all of us moping around the place. 

He'd probably be calling us all soft cunts and to get on with it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Had one for my dads , during the covid shit , lots of people couldn’t go ,

and for my mate who’ had family and friends in Australia 

When my cousin's husband passed away they had a video link to the church service, they live in Canada, and the majority of the family are in the UK.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I wonder what he'd be saying right now if he was here to respond to all of us moping around the place. 

He'd probably be calling us all soft cunts and to get on with it 

Ya he'd be saying post that dam video Busa...most likely..

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I does happen, I watched one from Sweden .

Did you know the deceased or was it just entertainment?

• Haha 3

I'm currently part way through putting up skyes new chest of drawers17161335586225835905741663533881.thumb.jpg.42775c8ed619207e4fb0066ff4b6e9d7.jpg

and the computer is currently 

17161336429174184724077225452845.thumb.jpg.322cb83400b3f4f6fdeb498711c9ee4c.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I'm currently part way through putting up skyes new chest of drawers17161335586225835905741663533881.thumb.jpg.42775c8ed619207e4fb0066ff4b6e9d7.jpg

Omg that looks like it's gonna take another week before your finished with that...I think your stalling hopping the site will crash...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Mind sky don’t accidentally knock it off the table and break it …

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Omg that looks like it's gonna take another week before your finished with that...I think your stalling hopping the site will crash...

Far from hoping this site goes down the pan, but as you can see I'm a tad busy

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Mind sky don’t accidentally knock it off the table and break it …

She doesn't know its there thank fuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Did you know the deceased or was it just entertainment?

I knew her and it was a shock as I hadn't seen her post anything for a while ,  I just googled her name and came across the service online .  I've spoken to her ex-boyfriend since , it was even more of a shock for him as he didn't know  😔

• Like 4

I have contacted Bruce and he sends his condolances. @Pedro could you send Alison all our condolances.

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I have contacted Bruce and he sends his condolances. @Pedro could you send Alison all our condolances.

Yes, Phil. I’ll do my best which is to send Pete a whatsapp, Scott has his phone I think. I have thought of calling but don’t think I’ll impose.

• Like 9

I’ve sent them this: Phil from Wales and all the people from the motorcycle forum have you guys in their thoughts.

and sent a link to here. I think it’s enough with having the man deal with me on top of everything else. If any of you want his phone number (Pete’s) that’s all I can do for now.

• Like 9

I expect they might need a hand talking to people, to sort stuff. And I’ll be available to help if they need anything.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

I expect they might need a hand talking to people, to sort stuff. And I’ll be available to help if they need anything.

Any help I can give you just ask @Pedro  . I expect I feel like many here in that I feel a bit useless , I love to go to his funeral or do something for him but can't do a lot from here  😮‍💨

• Like 8

Ive been out all day and only just got back home but had that sinking feeling when I saw the thread title. Ive not been here very long and not known him anywhere as well as you all did but I have to say he came across as a great bloke, really sad news. 

Im a member of a few bike forums and this is by far the most entertaining one. It has a very much more personal and unique vibe, and even though there is a lot of piss taking its obvious that some of you have known each other for a long time. I hope we don't loose it, I'm not much at IT but if its a case of funding to keep it going I'm happy to pitch in. 

RIP Pete... 😞

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Any help I can give you just ask @Pedro  . I expect I feel like many here in that I feel a bit useless , I love to go to his funeral or do something for him but can't do a lot from here  😮‍💨

I feel exactly that, there's not much we can do from this end but something is better than nothing, or at least feels it

• Like 3

Ren, please tell Ali i am thinking of her.. If i can get some one to look after Pat i will go over.

Not many people know much about me..But Pete, Phil and few others from the WSATC years ago

Saved my life,,,i do mean saved me... They are all Nice folk. RIP Pete.

Lyn.

• Like 10